Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Saturday Night Fever. Tarantino loved Travolta in this film. I have read some condescending stuff about Tarantino. I usually say, people who talk trash, are trash.

Casablanca. Love this one. Just got it used.
I wish i owned more classics. I am poor, so i can
not afford to buy order dvds for 40 dollars. Why not be honest.

I really hope i like this film. It looks good on trailer.
I really enjoyed it. Story not too cliched (especially when it comes to the mother), and such amasing visuals. The cinema I always go to announced a contest last night right before the screening: whoever recognised Bjork first would get a free popcorn. I don’t like popcorn, but otherwise it seemed absurd to me, because how do you not recognise Bjork?!

I really enjoyed it. Story not too cliched (especially when it comes to the mother), and such amasing visuals. The cinema I always go to announced a contest last night right before the screening: whoever recognised Bjork first would get a free popcorn. I don’t like popcorn, but otherwise it seemed absurd to me, because how do you not recognise Bjork?!
i recogoisd her after 2 seconds. Then i am looking forwar to seeing this film.

Just watched that recently. Love me some Preminger.

Just watched that recently. Love me some Preminger.
The Zombies in this film! Fantastic.

I haven’t seen much, except Laura and some other noirs. Love the Austrian touch in everything. Certainly planning to see more.

The Zombies in this film! Fantastic.

I haven’t seen much, except Laura and some other noirs. Love the Austrian touch in everything. Certainly planning to see more.
Laura I haven't seen in a long time. He has some great film noir.

Ridiculous how hard it is to get hold of a decent version of this one. My favourite is still Possession, but I’m always up for some Zulawski nonetheless.
A bunch of us watched L'Amour Braque in the 27th HoF, so you might enjoy that one as well.

I plan to watch Borat movie today. Despite the simple humour, the film can be very entertaining and is one of my favourites.