The person above me thread

Tools    

The person above me is fitting into MoFo very well

You ready? You look ready.
The person above me has always fit into MoFo well.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The person above me has some very intriguing avatars (alright, how unintentionally sleazy did that come across?)
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

The person above me has a very cute little blue bird.

(its a lyric from a Quicksand song called "Dine Alone," not all that painful in context )

The person above me is special, and should always remember that.

rhymes with Goebbels
I am offering to go egg the house of the person-above-me`s love interest because she is quite crap

Originally Posted by shirble
I am offering to go egg the house of the person-above-me`s love interest because she is quite crap
The person above me is going to have a partner in egging.

And....

The person above the person above me has my appreciation and the feeling is mutual.

rhymes with Goebbels
I give the person above me a full-fledged for quoting Cronenberg