Hola!

Tools    

I'm new. Yes, yes.

Just wanted to say, "What up, n*ggas?"

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Hello and welcome!

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with the fact that some people have taken a derogatory word and tried to turn it into a form of greeting?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem with the fact that some people have taken a derogatory word and tried to turn it into a form of greeting?
Just you ..... n*ggas stands for no good people who have gas..oh wait that is derogatory... nm, yeah you are right.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
It's not just you.

Hi, nitro - cool name.

hey nitro welcome. whats some of your favorite movies

history *is* moralizing
welcome Nitro (i'm not sure dirt is good for your health though )

Put me in your pocket...
Hello Nitro.

It's not just you Caity.