Tell me if these films are good...

Tools    

I live in England. Meaning I live in the Region 2 zone ( ), and some films that are nearly/already out on DVD in Region 1 (America) don't come out over here for ages.

Films like Bad Santa, Hellboy, and Bubba Ho-Tep.

Now, I was thinking of buying these films when they come out in the States on DVD from this online Region 1 shop. But I don't want them if they're crap. Empire (British film mag) said these films are good, I was wondering what you guys thought?

I haven't seen Bubba Ho-Tep yet (although I really want to), but both Bad Santa and Hellboy are extremely entertaining. Be warned about Bad Santa though if you easily get offended then you will probably faint at this movie. Hellboy, though, just rules.

It really is that offensive...and funny too.

Get all three. No question about it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

didn't like Hellboy -- dunno -- maybe because I'm not a fan.

Hellboy was tripe.

Bah, none of those are anything special. Good movies (Hellboy is debatable) but not great movies.

bad santa means alot more to me than a drunk hotel cracking santa claus,i recomending buying it.it tels the future of my life

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
I own all 3 of them. All damn good movies, but thats my opinion.

Bit late im imagining, but:
Bad Santa hilarious
Hellboy fun but with flaws like peeka-boo villian and lame dog thing
Bubba Ho Tep legendary