Brit Horror Movie/ TV quizz.

Tools    

You are so close to getting it. You must see this film. It could well become a classic in years to come. we have established that the ghost is female. wearing a period dress what color Danniella?
Wouldn't be my fave colour pink, maybe black or grey?

Yeah best to reveal, it sounds familiar but i can't think of the title.
The Woman In Black.
I was so close! . I didn't know Daniel Radcliffe was in the re-make, think he distracted me cos he did do a film or tv where he stripped off, i kept thinking that was the film.

Clever girl you almost got it. I rate the original just marginally better than the remake. More atmospheric. Also the fact that the original was still clear in my mind detracted from my enjoyment of the Daniel Radliffe remake..

Almost got it. I rate the original just marginally better than the remake. More atmospheric. Also the fact that the original was still clear in my mind detracted from my enjoyment of the Daniel Radliffe remake..
I shall watch it sometime. I have one for you spooky!

I was on the early shift again, each time my boss disappeared i tried to take a peep at the new quiz!
You cheeky girl. Just as well your boss did not catch you.
He would of seen the funny side, most people sneak online to see the news or the weather, i was doing it to check out a Brit Quiz

We had a visitor while we were quizzing babe. Someone called Christine. She pointed me. Thank you for that. I invite you Christine to play the quiz some time.

We had a visitor while we were quizzing babe. Someone called Christine. She pointed me. Thank you for that. I invite you Christine to play the quiz some time.
Your games are good spooky, even though i hardly guess them right i do have fun trying

I'm waiting for the next question!