Name the Actor/Actress Quiz

Tools    

Another quiz while waiting for Gideon58. British classically trained actor with the aristocratic sounding middle names of Nathaniel-Twistleton-Wykeham. He he is fact a distant cousin of the British royal family. .Has appeared in the Harry Potter series, Clash of the Titans.

Another quiz while waiting for Gideon58. British classically trained actor with the aristocratic sounding middle names of Nathaniel-Twistleton-Wykeham. He he is fact a distant cousin of the British royal family. .Has appeared in the Harry Potter series, Clash of the Titans.
Ralph Fiennes

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Actress who has played Crispin Glover's mother (despite being younger than him) and Colin Farrell's mother (despite being barely a year older than him).

This question is also open.
The question is incorrect. They must have meant six Best Actress nominations without a win, not seven. And then the answer is Deborah Kerr. Nominated for Edward My Son, From Here To Eternity, The King & I, Heaven Knows Mr. Allison, Separate Tables, and The Sundowners. She did win an honorary Oscar for her entire career in 1994, but that was not a competitive Academy Award. She holds the somewhat dubious record for most Best Actress nominations without a win. At six, not seven.

The only women with more nominations are Greer Garson (7), Bette Davis (10), Katharine Hepburn (12), and Meryl Streep (16, and counting). All of them have at least one win in the category. There are three other actresses who amassed six nominations like Kerr, but they all won at least once: Ingrid Bergman (two wins), Jane Fonda (two wins), and Sissy Spacek (one win). There are five living actresses who have five nominations to date (Ellen Burstyn, Judi Dench, Jessica Lange, Shirley MacLaine, and Susan Sarandon), and the only one of them not to have a win in the category is Dench (who does have a win as Best Supporting Actress).

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I am not sure what happened to Gideon58. He posted. Several people answered but he never replied. Why do you not want to post? It is obvious your are knowledgable.