Unregistered Wants to clarify something, too

Tools    

It cut deep, I am still recovering. I may need therapy. Seriously, there could be tears.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Pshhh, retard

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

By the way, on the subject of Adam 12... in about '74 I got an Adam 12 cruiser for my birthday. This particular toy would definitely be called 'dangerous' in today's market as it a real gas/alcohol engine in it that you had to start with a battery and you couldn't stop it until it just ran out of gas.

The coolest thing about it was that it was waaayyy too fast to catch on foot. You had to start it, let it go and then chase it down with a bike. When it stopped the engine was about 300 degrees. They made this weird frisbee thing with the same engine that you could throw and then you had to chase it for a mile before it came back down.

Great toys!

The car looked this one on ebay ... but this one is missing the motor.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Can you believe this?

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Ever heard that saying "Don't Mess with the South"?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Huh?