Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
B!+** my Cadillac is candy an' my pistol is pearl

My best friend is a pimp an' his bottom [edit] is ya' girl

I got them '84s that clank, the big diamonds that blank

Plus them hees that pop pills, smoke kill an' sip drank

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Yeah, I forget how much better all those little Asian girls are at making music.
Some of them, yeah, but oftentimes it's the producers behind them that are actual geniuses. The girls do perform the songs, though.

Now, now, don't cry and have a good hip hop song:

I wanted to post a Japanese female-fronted hip hop group song, but that would've been too much. xD

Somebody said (jokingly, I hope) that Limp Bizkit should be number one. My contra was that Linkin Park should.
I swear if this thread descends into that dull as sht hip hop (show me how clever you are by only quoting that part) argument that's been rehashed here dozens of times i'm banning several of you.
Some people were raised to hate Jews, blacks, homosexuals, or leftists. I was raised to hate hip hop.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Let the night air cool you off
Some people were raised to hate Jews, blacks, homosexuals, or leftists. I was raised to hate hip hop.
And you all have something in common. You are terribly wrong. You xenophobic bastard.

Sorry about your traumatic upbringing, Minio.

Was joking with that post of course but that's one of the most rehashed music discussions, we get it you and several others don't like hip hop. Now let's move onto something more important like what's the most groundbreaking Naruto opening theme song:

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…

I always assumed you were an international, little did I know you had a stereotypical Southern U.S. upbringing.

" Turn that GD S off and don't ever touch my stereo when I'm playing Eliminator! "

Master of My Domain
What's funny is that a lot of country music today is basically hip hop for folks scared of black people.

I always assumed you were an international, little did I know you had a stereotypical Southern U.S. upbringing.

" Turn that GD S off and don't ever touch my stereo when I'm playing Eliminator! "
I never understood that southerners hate Jews stereotype, because southerners are big fans of Jews because of the Bible talking about being down with Israel. At least all the ones I know.

I never understood that southerners hate Jews stereotype, because southerners are big fans of Jews because of the Bible talking about being down with Israel. At least all the ones I know.
When people think American Neo-Nazi they think South, same as any prejudice whether it's warranted or not. Like i do it myself involuntarily coz of that Louis Theroux meets Neo-Nazi's episode haha.

When people think American Neo-Nazi they think South, same as any prejudice whether it's warranted or not. Like i do it myself involuntarily coz of that Louis Theroux meets Neo-Nazi's episode haha.
As a person living in the south, that Jew hating stereotype doesn't make a whole lot of since. I've seen/heard way more racist stuff directed toward everybody except Jews. Maybe Neo-Nazis are more of a south eastern thing.

As a person living in the south, that Jew hating stereotype doesn't make a whole lot of since. I've seen/heard way more racist stuff directed toward everybody except Jews. Maybe Neo-Nazis are more of a south eastern thing.
Stereotypes often don't make sense, they usually have some truth to them but not always. Pretty sure most Americans think i where a Kilt every day, eat haggis for breakast dinner and desert in between bagpiping sessions and that's only like 92% accurate.

Stereotypes often don't make sense, they usually have some truth to them but not always. Pretty sure most Americans think i where a Kilt every day, eat haggis for breakast dinner and desert in between bagpiping sessions and that's only like 92% accurate.
There was a Scottish dude who was recruited to play soccer at the college I went to the last couple years. He did a presentation on Scotland in our Oral Communication class. He pretty much said the same thing. I was disappointed that his accent wasn't stronger.

There was a Scottish dude who was recruited to play soccer at the college I went to the last couple years. He did a presentation on Scotland in our Oral Communication class. He pretty much said the same thing. I was disappointed that his accent wasn't stronger.
Do you know where in Scotland he was from? I'm from Glasgow, it's not that my accent is stronger than other Scots but i've been brought up using slang constantly and it's a hard habit to kick plus i talk fast so i'm pretty incomprehensible haha. Have sent MV a few Vocaroo's and i'm pretty sure she had no clue wtf i was saying.

Have sent MV a few Vocaroo's and i'm pretty sure she had no clue wtf i was saying.
Well those recordings were only like 5 or 6 seconds long and I understood them perfectly. The ones I got from JayDee on the other hand... I had to ask for a transcript.

Well those recordings were only like 5 or 6 seconds long and I understood them perfectly. The ones I got from JayDee on the other hand... I had to ask for a transcript.
That's nuts, i've heard a JayDee Vocaroo and i think he speaks more "proper" than me. Must be an accent thing.

Also the only person I've ever known that actually wore a kilt and played the bagpipe is an American Jew who grew up in New Jersey.