Ellen Page

Tools    

I think this girl is gorgeous. I've heard guys say the same, but I've also heard some say she is lesbo-like. As a lady i think this gal is funny, smart and sexy.
Anyone agree?
I tried to put a picture of her up, but im too new for that (cant put up links) Soz.

I think this girl is gorgeous. I've heard guys say the same, but I've also heard some say she is lesbo-like. As a lady i think this gal is funny, smart and sexy.
Anyone agree?
I tried to put a picture of her up, but im too new for that (cant put up links) Soz.

I definitely agree. I have never seen such a young girl with such a strong personality that is so sarcastic and funny. She is definitely becoming one of my favorite actresses. Her face is naturally gorgeous. She has a perfect face with no make up, but her body is not so 'sexy'. I would say she is still young and developing, but she is 21 now and has that 'young' look as she could pass for 16 easy.

A system of cells interlinked
Well, where are you drawing examples of her personality from? Interviews? Hopefully not Juno, as that was D-Code's excellent and witty script that had her acting that way...

Trinity - Welcome to the site. If you need help with any of the features, I would be glad to help. If you need help with anything on the site, please contact one of the mods (Myself, Sir Toose, Caitlyn, OG, SpudRacer) first if you can, or the site admin (Yoda) if we aren't around.

To post a picture, click the 'Go Advanced' button when you are posting. You will see a lil' image button once in advanced mode. To have the image appear directly in your post, make sure you are linking to an image that is already on the web. If it's on your hard drive, we will need to use another method.

Anyway, click the lil' button that says image, paste the url of the image into the box that pops up. The image should appear in your post right then and there, and you will be able to continue to create the text in the box before or after the pic, if needed.