Your favorite movie scenes of all time...

Tools    

To Kill A Mockingbird when Boo Radley comes over to touch Jem's hand at the end of the movie
Easy Rider the final scene
Silent Running Bruce Dern is playing poker with the Drones.
West Side Story the final scene after Tony gets shot and Maria goes on her rampage and then the Two gangs carry out Tony.
One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest when Jack Nicholson is doing commentary on the World Series game that sn't on the T.V. and gets all the other patients in an uproar with him.

I am half agony, half hope.
I love that scene in Love Actually where the young boy is running through the airport to profess his love to his classmate before she flies back to America.

Johann von Goethe

300 - all the fight scenes
Toyko Drift - of course the cars and the drifting
King Arthur - the scene on the ice river
The Count of Monte Cristo - scenes of revenge

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I was going to add the Jaws scene on the boat where the three men compare their scars/U.S.S. Indianapolis reminiscence, but Lance McCool beat me to it.

I don't think anybody has mentioned Elmer Gantry. To me, it has the most quotable lines of any film; yeah, even more than Casablanca or One, Two, Three. The alcoholic Gantry is giving a "sermon" about how he's going to fight booze. "As long as I've got a foot, I'll kick booze. And as long as I've got a fist, I'll punch it. And as long as I've got a tooth, I'll bite it. And when I'm old and gray and toothless and bootless, I'll gum it, 'til I go to Heaven and booze goes to Hell!" Gantry then proceeds to lead a demolition of the speakeasys and cathouses in the city, but he runs into someone he never thought he'd see again.

All the romantic scenes in the 1968 classic Romeo and Juliet, starring Leonard Whiting and Olivia Hussey.

Several from the Shawshank Redemption:

1. Ellis Redding's final parole meeting: 'I know what you think it means...'

2. Morgan Freeman's narration on the night Andy escapes: 'it took him just 20...'

3. Morgan Freeman's narration when on the roof drinking beer: 'we drank with the sun on our backs and felt like free men again.'

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Several from the Shawshank Redemption:

1. Ellis Redding's final parole meeting: 'I know what you think it means...'

2. Morgan Freeman's narration on the night Andy escapes: 'it took him just 20...'

3. Morgan Freeman's narration when on the roof drinking beer: 'we drank with the sun on our backs and felt like free men again.'
#3 always makes me smile and cry at the same time.

#3 always makes me smile and cry at the same time.
I only get a lump in the throat at 3 films including that part of TSR, the others being The Green Mile (the ending) and Saving Private Ryan (also the ending).

My ever memorable scene is from the movie "Titanic".The sinking scene is amazing.

The final battle of Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kinobi......

Certifiably troglodytic.
The kitchen chair scene in Poltergeist:

Of course, the intersection scene in War of the Worlds:

When CS Lewis (Anthony Hopkins) and Douglas Gresham (Joseph Mazzello) are mourning the loss of wife and mother, Joy, (respectively) toward the end of Shadowlands:

Roy Neary's first encounter in Close Encounters of the Third Kind:

Where the family in In America risks it all for an ET doll:

And how about the "checking of the bags conversation" on the plane in Meet the Parents?

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
A few more that haven't been mentioned yet:

Gettysburg
- There are a number of amazing scenes, including Chamberlain's charge, but the one that I think wraps up the horror of what has happened for the entire battle is Pickett's response to Lee telling him to "look to his division"... the camera zooms in on Pickett's face, obviously shell shocked, eyes haunted, and he says "General Lee... I have no division".

Terminator 2 - a split second scene that I think most people miss. While the T-1000 is chasing them with the helicopter, he forms a third arm for just a little bit to maintain control of the copter while he is fiddling around with the gun.

From Dusk Till Dawn - Santanico Pandemonium.... yowza! Selma's entire dance scene

A person is smart. People are dumb
Tombstone - The Latin conversation, and the duel between Holliday and Ringo.
The Magnificent Seven - When Britt kills the man with a switchblade, and the hearse being driven by Chris and Vin.
Braveheart - Stirling Bridge speech, execution and when Hamish throws the sword.
The Last of the Mohicans - Chingachgook slowly killing Magua
10,000 BC - Three scouts turning to face Tic Tic, who then kills all three.
V for Vendetta - V telling Creedy how he will kill him all of his men, before taking a storm of bullets and doing just that.
King Arthur - When the knights defend the carriage, and when Tristan throws the knife and it hits the hilt of another.