CiCi's horror reviews!

→ in
Tools    

Well, delivering such great reviews keeps people coming back.

You're welcome, I love your reviews and I'm glad I have something to regularly check in on, on the forum. It's as much us who thank you for giving us great reviews and being an easy going member as well. And the fact that you interact on the forums and in other people's reviews/lists threads, really makes people care about your opinion and want to support you in what you are doing as well.

Reminds me of that thread I created a while back; if we get people to comment and discuss some more in other people's threads, we will create more discussion and make a better community in here. Unfortunately it didn't work as well as I hoped, but I will still use it from time to time and hope it will catch on some day.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Well, delivering such great reviews keeps people coming back.

You're welcome, I love your reviews and I'm glad I have something to regularly check in on, on the forum. It's as much us who thank you for giving us great reviews and being an easy going member as well. And the fact that you interact on the forums and in other people's reviews/lists threads, really makes people care about your opinion and want to support you in what you are doing as well.

Reminds me of that thread I created a while back; if we get people to comment and discuss some more in other people's threads, we will create more discussion and make a better community in here. Unfortunately it didn't work as well as I hoped, but I will still use it from time to time and hope it will catch on some day.
Well, if you want to be the best, you have to learn from them! But no, there's a lot of review threads here that are astounding, including yours!
I'm glad you like my reviews too though, it means a lot when yours are of such a consistently superb standard!

I don't think I've seen that thread before MM, but it sounds like a brilliant idea, I'm sure it'll catch on sooner than you think!

I mean, that number is pimped because a third of this thread is just the Great Quarantine and REC War of 2015, but you're one of the better writers here for sure.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I mean, that number is pimped because a third of this thread is just the Great Quarantine and REC War of 2015, but you're one of the better writers here for sure.
One of the most bloody and deadly wars MoFo has ever seen... with MMs credibility being the main casualty without a doubt.

A part from a page or two, I don't we talk about it that much really, although [REC] is one of my earlier reviews, so you're probably right

Thanks very much for the compliment too , you have a review thread too right? I keep forgetting to check it out, but I'll definitely get round to it quickly

One of the most bloody and deadly wars MoFo has ever seen... with MMs credibility being the main casualty without a doubt.

A part from a page or two, I don't we talk about it that much really, although [REC] is one of my earlier reviews, so you're probably right

Thanks very much for the compliment too , you have a review thread too right? I keep forgetting to check it out, but I'll definitely get round to it quickly
Indeed I do. It should be recent in this section, I did one last night. I have to warn you that my writing isn't as impressive as yours, but I'm trying.

It honestly isn't.

But jealousy is a good thing.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
@ursaguy Well I want to do something involving writing when I'm older, so I take this far more seriously than I probably should

But I bet you're excellent though, and you'll only get better the more often you do them

If you are younger, whether that means 7 or 12, you are going to find some things scary that may not be later on.

I remember watching plenty of stuff as a child that terrified me, but later on I was laughing at how pathetic it was.
That's true. I forget that sometimes. I also forget just what I was watching at a young age. For me it's normal to've seen The Exorcist or Friday The 13th at 7. Neither were scary, with the exception of the very end of Friday 13th, those who've seen it will know what I mean.

As I've said many times on this site, the only thing to've scared me when I was watching them as a child was The Entity and Pinocchio. Especially the latter. Evil bloody paedo fox.

Thank you for your thanks! You have had feedback because you're writing interesting reviews and coming back and having discussions with people . Hope you're going to stick around for a long while to come

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Thank you for your thanks! You have had feedback because you're writing interesting reviews and coming back and having discussions with people . Hope you're going to stick around for a long while to come
I certainly will be Christine! You all make this such a great place to be!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I can recommend some horror movies too, but I know that some of them could be quite ****** - Bedevilled (2010) / Dog Soldiers (2002) / Only Lovers Left Alive / May / Excision / Jacob's Ladder / Kill List / The Loved Ones
Wow, thanks so much, that's very kind of you!

Also, I'll be probably put up a review of Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula because it was on TV not long ago, then I'll go back to my watch list at the start of the thread!

try Ghost Ship (2002)

One of the most underrated horror of the 2000's

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
CiCi Have you not seen Dog Soldiers?
I don't think I have no, although I do know that it was made by the man who directed The Descent so I'm hoping it'll be superb