Newbie!

Tools    

Well I'm new, my name is Megan. I joined MoFo because of eMilee... I live in Florida, but I'm from all over. I Have lived in 6 different states been to 8 or 9 different schools growing up and moving yet again in another year!!! Fun stuff!!!

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
welcome to mofos, megan!!! enjoy your stay with us here... there are a few to worry about but more you will come to love!!! just follow the rules and maybe holden will be nice to u!!!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I was going to guess that you and eMilee were connected.

"Let me smell and lick you so that you know you're welcome." ("Or, at least give me some salt from your skin!") That's man's best friend talkin'. I've had 'em do it me enough times. Please don't take it as anything weird.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You just seemed to know each other, and I missed her first post before I drew that conclusion. I actually assumed you were relatives and wanted to strengthen up your support system here. So, am I full of it besides being weird and wierd?

Of course I am, but I mean concerning this...

Hi there and welcome to the family...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
another newbie, hi all!
strolled in to do the intro thing and say hi

oh, just so ya all know, i'm only on the net once or twice per week, sometimes longer, so if ya type something to me and it take forever to answer -- that's why, sorry for that