Westworld: Season 4

Tools    

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Waiting for
@yinbywolfs
@yinnayinyin
@yin&julian4L
@theyinsurrection
@ynwtf to let me know why I need to watch this show again.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Waiting for
@yinbywolfs
@yinnayinyin
@yin&julian4L
@theyinsurrection
@ynwtf to let me know why I need to watch this show again.
so great.
so WEIRD.
this morning I thought i replied to this post already! I remember typing out that I'm surprised to see a new season. that, sadly, i only made it through two or three episodes of s3 before I forgot about it. that i had considered just starting over with s1 and burning through them all back to back hoping that it was the gap between seasons that pulled me out. i vaguely remember doing that a year or so back, or thinking i at least started it? now, i have memory of a post i never made and i cannot make sense of this world anymore. it doesn't post like anything, to me.

i kinda love the yin&julian4L tho.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The Adventure Starts Here!
(sigh) I'm at a point with this series where, watching this trailer, I kept thinking, "Wait, is HE a host? What about her? I can't remember who's what anymore!"

But I like ynwtf's idea of plowing through the first three seasons back to back, just to see if something sticks this time (past season 1 or 2, at least). I might put the first seasons on in the background as I'm working this week, just to do a refresher. If I survive, that is.

Tomorrow is the premiere and again i completely forgot about it. I just saw a trailer for it and thought, "wow. I never finished 3" and quickly came here to post the date only to find that not only has Yoda already done that, but that i replied to it.

Ugh. I'm losing it.

So, the premiere is tonight but I really feel like I need to rewatch at least half of season 3. Maybe all of it. So now that's on my to-do list for a rewatch. Before I tackle the season 4 premiere.

I have to make it through s3 before even a recap. but i think, at this point, i still need to rewatch it all. that won't be for a good while, unfortunately.

Watched the season 4 premiere last night. I have some thoughts--some are probably obvious--but I'll wait till a few others watch the episode.

A system of cells interlinked
Jeez, I recall when this was one of the shows I just couldn't wait to dissect and talk about on MoFo, and this season rolls around I had pretty much forgotten the show existed, It doesn't help that I don't have HBO anymore.

Anyway, I will have to check out the recap, as I took a stab at watching the final episode of season 3 and after about 15 minutes, decided I didn't have a clue what was going on, and I would need a full recap! I own all the other seasons, i so I have access to those, also. I will have to invade a friend to watch the new ones!

I thought it was flat crap. They should have stopped it at season one, or two at the most.

And yet, you're still watching Raised By Wolves.
Oh that's a low blow Kicking a show when it's down.

Westworld is cashing in. Raised By Wolves has a story to tell. That is all.

-mic drop-

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
When your song is known as something else to an entire generation.

Had this same experience with NIN and Westside Connection yesterday 👀