'War of the Worlds' vs. 'Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith'

Tools    

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Glad to see that I'm not the only one confused...
This person posted elsewhere that he's friends with Rico...he's not your friend too?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
This person posted elsewhere that he's friends with Rico...he's not your friend too?
Not that I know of.

Custom User Title
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Not that I know of.
He doesn't know me, and I plan on keeping it that way.

And I don't care if your all confused or not, my post stands. I've seen MM5087's posts in the past, and this has to be one of the more retarded ones, just like him.

I don't give **** if your confused at all. Why not pull your asses out of the ground and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about?

MM didn’t make a racist comment whatsoever…and you’re banned just because I’m a power hungry retard with my head up my ass.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by User Name
He doesn't know me, and I plan on keeping it that way.

And I don't care if your all confused or not, my post stands. I've seen MM5087's posts in the past, and this has to be one of the more retarded ones, just like him.

I don't give **** if your confused at all. Why not pull your asses out of the ground and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about?
I have an idea, how about you try using language other people on the planet will understand. Asses out of the ground? Just what does that mean? It's absolute nonsense. Meanwhile, you hack on someone for having a moronic post, while yours are unintelligible. You remind me of Biff from Back to the Future. I think the insult would be, pull your head out of your ass, or out of the ground. How would one get their ass in the ground. Man, that was dumb. I lost an IQ point thanks to reading that post.

[EDIT] I left this page idling and Slay banned this chode while I was posting. I'll let it ride anyway...[EDIT]

WhyThis bickering is getting ridiculous. Fro a simple question of which film is worth seeing out the two, it is turning out to be an assinine argument. I think think this thread should just be closed from now on.