The MoFo Top Film Noir Countdown - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

Just got another ballot in...There's still time to vote. Here's a hint, I won't be checking back into MoFo until later afternoon time tomorrow...so if there's any noir voting ballots in message box, I'll count them in!

Per usual the list host(s) are gonna be waiting on me for setup stuff, compounded by both work and family stuff this week, but I'll try to get to it quickly. Direct all frustration or impatience to me rather than them, though.

Possible start date on Thursday. The 29th of February. You know. For reasons.

57 ballots, you guys rock!That was way more ballots than I ever expected. Very happy with the participation...All of your ballots were rock solid...nice choosing of your favorite noirs!

I'm going to start tallying the ballots hopefully today, remember this countdown is done all manually but I'll get it done. I'm excited to start the countdown revival!....................but for now we wait.

57 ballots, you guys rock!

I'm going to start tallying the ballots hopefully today, remember this countdown is done all manually but I'll get it done.
Don't forget your gazinta's.
WARNING: spoilers below
three gazinta six, six gazinta eighteen. And so on.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Any news about the countdown?

Any news about the countdown?
I'm ready on my end and let me tell ya all it was a LOT of work! OMG my eyes actually hurt today from eye strain....Yoda has a lot of work to do too behind the scenes to make all this happen. The plan is for both the Film Noir and Neo Noir Countdowns to start on the same day. That's all I know right now...Oh I know one more thing and this is BIG...I got enough ballots with enough movies to do a full Top 100!

The trick is not minding
I'm ready on my end and let me tell ya all it was a LOT of work! OMG my eyes actually hurt today from eye strain....Yoda has a lot of work to do too behind the scenes to make all this happen. The plan is for both the Film Noir and Neo Noir Countdowns to start on the same day. That's all I know right now...Oh I know one more thing and this is BIG...I got enough ballots with enough movies to do a full Top 100!
Your work and dedication is appreciated.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Hell ya! 100 it is!

Bad news: The countdown was just cancelled.

My biggest worry is that I would lose all my data. I had it backed up on two drives, but just now I backed it up on an external drive as well.

So I take it you hand tallied it all? I remember doing that
Yup...you and me are probably the only countdown host to have ever done that. It's not bad until you have to sort it all out, add it all up and arrange it in order, then that part takes time.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yup...you and me are probably the only countdown host to have ever done that. It's not bad until you have to sort it all out, add it all up and arrange it in order, then that part takes time.
Lot of work. Props to you!

Bad news: The countdown was just cancelled.
Yea canceled, that damn Thief stole all of the ballots so he can have Neo Noir the only countdown going on

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502