You know you're addicted to MoFo when...

Tools    

You're not technically being confrontational you just didn't understand. It happens.
Honey, I understood perfectly what all was being said.

Than people wouldn't be correcting you lol.
There wasn't anything to correct. You people are being silly for trying.

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
Yeah, well, I have every right to say -- JOKINGLY (if people nowadays even know what a joke is) -- that even if 9 days here feels like YEARS -- TRUST ME -- it doesn't.
You do have every right to say whatever you feel. I was just surprised what you said. Maybe I should of clarified what I meant. But its all in fun. That's why I created this thread. I didn't mean anything literal. 9days isn't yrs. But I really love this site and I'm on it all the time... I even think of it when I'm not online lol ... honestly sexy celebrity that's all I meant. It is just a misunderstanding.

My main twitter www.twitter.com/animebabe917

You do have every right to say whatever you feel. I was just surprised what you said. Maybe I should of clarified what I meant. But its all in fun. That's why I created this thread. I didn't mean anything literal. 9days isn't yrs. But I really love this site and I'm on it all the time... I even think of it when I'm not online lol ... honestly sexy celebrity that's all I meant. It is just a misunderstanding.
I get what you were trying to do. But I'm just saying -- from my own experience -- as an almost 14 year long member here -- you don't really know what you're saying because until you've experienced YEARS here... it's just not like 9 days.

It's not me being confrontational. I'm just saying... you haven't actually felt what it's like to be here for YEARS.

Let's get back to this conversation in 13/14 years.

I get what you were trying to do. But I'm just saying -- from my own experience -- as an almost 14 year long member here -- you don't really know what you're saying because until you've experienced YEARS here... it's just not like 9 days.

It's not me being confrontational. I'm just saying... you haven't actually felt what it's like to be here for YEARS.

Let's get back to this conversation in 13/14 years.
Then you'll be saying "You don't know what it's like to be here for 30 years!"

I know I'm addicted to MoFo when I've been here only a year and it seems like an eternity. It took me 3.5 months just to write this post! Time flies when you having fun!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That would be sad lol
I'm a sad guy.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

.... You read the previous two pages and aren't surprised one bit.
... when you have read previous two pages and you would read another twenty like that.

Master of My Domain
Sexy Celebrity's a grown man?
Well I couldn't say grown woman either, SC is in the middle of both genders.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I'm being confrontational? What is wrong with people today?! Anything you do that "feels" ... I don't know... aggressive, I guess, even when it's not intended to be, is BAD. People need to stop being crybabies.
"people are such babies these days! now everyone stop crying about other people crying while i continue to cry about other people crying!"

yeah, i'm not addicted to Mofo anymore.

I'm just saying 9 days here doesn't feel like almost 14 years.
The first day felt like a year, the second day felt like five years, the third day felt like a year again, the fourth day I had to work so it just felt like a day, while the fifth day felt like three years....