Hey! :) I'm AnnMarie

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Just a note. When you try to rep someone's post at the same time that they delete it, It causes the site to lock up for a few seconds, and you have to refresh the browser window to unlock it.

Just a note. When you try to rep someone's post at the same time that they delete it, It causes the site to lock up for a few seconds, and you have to refresh the browser window to unlock it.
That must be what happened. It told me I had a rep, but nothing was there. I didn't delete, though. I merged. I love merging.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That must be what happened. It told me I had a rep, but nothing was there. I didn't delete, though. I merged. I love merging.

Okay. That was weird on this side too, but you should have the rep now on the other post.

OK, CinemaRaven already posted her age in the other forum. She's 41. Alright Citz and SilentVamp, spill!

ah its ok... I admit Im 48...
got ya... my son will be 30 yrs old in September... my daughter turned 22 years old in April.
Not really. While I'm 48, my oldest will be 30. We sort of worked at the same spend on our first born. My next is about to turn 22, right after I'm 46. I have one extra, too!

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
Late to the party but welcome and hope you enjoy the boards!
Thanx

My main twitter www.twitter.com/animebabe917

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
Yeah I'm gonna be 42 Sept 17. I have no kids thankfully lol. I'm not into gory horror, nope not this chicken . Other movie genres I like: mysteries/suspense, thrillers, silent films and classic films from any era, disaster films, sci-fi, action, Japanese ( subbed perfered), Japanese animé, dramas, documentaries, bio pix, concert and band related films(like A Hard Day's Night, Head), animation other then anime(an american tail, frozen, etc... but I watch more anime then our type of animation). Monster movies too... Godzilla's my favorite

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
But it seems the 4 of us like older horror where Im the only one that likes the sick disgusting Horror...
I don't mind the more disgusting ones.

CinemaRaven and SilentVamp, besides horror what other types of films do you like. I'm guessing SilentVamp might like silent films?
I don't know where you'd ever get the idea that I would like silent films. I watch anything. I really don't care about the genre. I mean, I really don't. Just as long as it has a storyline that appeals to me. If it does, then I will watch it.

OK, CinemaRaven already posted her age in the other forum. She's 41. Alright Citz and SilentVamp, spill!
A lady never reveals her age. But I suppose the immediate reaction to that is "Lady? What lady?".

A lady never reveals her age. But I suppose the immediate reaction to that is "Lady? What lady?".
God knows I've never been accused of being one.

Come on now! At least do what Citz did, and give the first number. Come on . . . You know you wanna.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Come on now! At least do what Citz did, and give the first number. Come on . . . You know you wanna.
The age begins with a 3. And how high is the number next to it? Well, high enough.