What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Currently screaming along with Tim Buckley - Song to the siren

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Another Girl, Another Planet - The Only Ones
Top song.

I am having a nervous breakdance
"One More Night" - Bob Dylan (from "Nashville Skyline"). I love this album and I am becoming obsessed with this song, "One More Night". It's only one problem with it - it's too short.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
"One More Night" - Bob Dylan (from "Nashville Skyline"). I love this album and I am becoming obsessed with this song, "One More Night". It's only one problem with it - it's too short.
Juggle it and skip to the loop.

The Colour Of Sleep - Psycroptic

Welcome to the human race...
Down To The Waterline ~ Dire Straits

Also, has anyone noticed that Dire Straits is really just Mark Knopfler with a bunch of backup musicians? There's no difference between Knopfler by himself and Knopfler with the Straits.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Juggle it and skip to the loop.
I have this rule when I'm listening to music: only listen to a song one time - then you have to listen to something else. I know it's silly but I've followed the rule for many years now, only breaking it on a few occasions. I think it started when I had to live in the room next to my sister's and she had recorded "Never Say Goodbye" with Bon Jovi like five times in a row on a cassette. It drove me mad! You're not supposed to wear out your favourite songs.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I totally agree with that, my girlfriend likes to play the same song about 10 times in a row. After that I'd never listen to it for months.

Anyway I'm listening to 'Sound and Vision' by David Bowie.

I just heard that song, You're Beautiful by James Blunt on the radio and am trying to decide how he can have "a plan" in one verse and "not know what to do" in the next… *insert one of Neb's 'scratching head smilies'*...

Anyway, I'm getting in the mood to listen to a little Floyd...

The Beastie Boys - You Gotta Fight For Your Right...

No really.......it's good, I like it.

I'm listening to the soundrack to Oliver Stone's film The Doors

yo yo suckers - First Post!

anyway I happen to be listening to Antigone from Heaven Shall Burn.