People who dress like movie characters

Tools    

Originally Posted by Mr Invisible
The amount of Neo wannabes walking around is untrue but I once saw someone that looked like Chunk from The Goonies.

I have a suit that makes me look just like Tony Montana from Scarface but that's because I like the suit he wears and was planning on doing him for acting class anyway. Still a hell of a nice suit.

I am a glorified ape.
Originally Posted by Krackalackin
I have a suit that makes me look just like Tony Montana from Scarface but that's because I like the suit he wears and was planning on doing him for acting class anyway. Still a hell of a nice suit.
Is it his white suit? I've been wanting to get an eggshell grey suit.

Feed me breadcrumbs
I saw the cast of the Rocky Horror Picture Show walk past me at a Blues Brews and BBQs bash on the beach the other day (about a week ago). Now I know that its not exactly in the context of what the thread is proposing, but I thought I'd mention. I was too pissed to be shocked and I was looking for the wife (I'd just finished work), but we saw them later at the after party and what I saw then was enough to shock me. Oh I'm bloody gas bagging again...

I've seen more LOTR and Star Wars folks than any. I guess it's cool if you are into that sort of thing. I can't see myself ever doing it, but what the hey.

Appy-polly-loggies
I was in the city (New York City) with a friend of mine walking through SOHO, we went hopping from store to store, when sudenly we were startled to see two men walking side by side in trench coats and black t shirts, both had sunglasses and both were having a cigarete, I swear they were walking in squence, funniest thing i have ever seen, soon after I came back home with my friend and met up with a few others at the local star bucks we remenised about our day and at that time it hit us, these guys thought they were the brothers from Boondock Saints, funniest thing I have ever seen in person,,, only problem was they were in the wrong city, let alone SOHO!

I see more Eminem wannabe's than any other celebrity lookalikes.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Appy-polly-loggies
I call thoes Chocolate Milk!

history *is* moralizing
i'm fed up to be compared to Brad Pitt each time i take off my shirt!

Appy-polly-loggies
Yeah same here. I mean people allways mistake me For Edward Norton!

Appy-polly-loggies
I agree!

i like
i wore the fake eyelash on one eye like the character from clockwork orange..
i would dress up like ichabod crane any time..but this time clothes are expensive..
now my fashion role model is Willy wonka as in Tim Burtons upcoming movie..his look just wow, Sands from Once upon a time in mexico, another fashion rolemodel of mine,jack sparrow--yes but hard to fit into 21st century,movie characters are really cool, so why not dress up like your favourite one

but most of all-dress like Carson from "Queer eye for the straight guy" you cant go wrong, he is just the best!

Appy-polly-loggies
I dont really like how they did up Johnny Depp in that movie he doesnt look good, I liked gene wylder much better, but yeah I dressed up at Alex from clock work orange for halloween this year It was spot on match!

Welcome to the human race...
I own a black suit. It's made up of, to quote the corrections officer from The Blues Brothers, "one black suit jacket, one pair black suit pants, one pair black boots, one pair black sunglasses" plus a white shirt and tie. The interesting thing about the black suit is that people can see me in it and they think of half a dozen movies which have a "black suit" in them. E.g. kids my age might say "ooh, there's Agent Smith" or "hey, it's Men in Black" and older people might say "Blues Brother" - it's true. Black suits are a staple of movies - I don't dress as one movie character, I dress as about a dozen in one go. It's up to you which one I am.

Appy-polly-loggies
I want to dress up as an umpa lumpa, but that has got to be one of the hardest cotumes to find/make!

I think its ok to have fun with it, but if you start thinking you are a character from the movie, than yeah, that is a little scary

Someone once shaved their head to look like Dr. Evil, which I found quite humorous. They even had a cheap suit that kinda' looked like Dr. Evil's, too.