What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I've been in a Chevy Chase mood, so I bought an older comedy starring him I haven't seen before.
This was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. No idea what I'd think of it now.

The last one I bought was Puss In Boots: The Last Wish. I got it because I've heard really good things about it, but haven't managed to convince myself to actually watch it yet. I did not like the first one.

BKB
Today I picked up The Burning 4k/blu ray and Are You There God, It's Me Margaret on blu ray. I've previously seen both and really liked them.
"The Burning" is about the Cropsey Maniac at that lake, right?? If so, that's an oldy and a goody..

"The Burning" is about the Cropsey Maniac at that lake, right?? If so, that's an oldy and a goody..
Correct, it is the horror movie from 1981. This is the new edition from Scream Factory with a new transfer.

I went to The Beat Goes On today and got the John Wayne 7 film collection blu ray set and the That’s Entertainment four disc dvd collection.

BKB
I went to V-STOCK and purchased "LOGAN" on Blu-Ray, "The DEPARTED" in HD Blu-Ray and "FIGHT CLUB" on Blu-Ray.. Also, with "LOGAN", I have the choice to watch it Noir Style in Black & White which is sort of cool..

Scream 6 with exclusive slipcover from HMV here in the UK. It was sold out but came back up for sale this morning. Was going to wait until next week to see if they had it in the actual shop but just going to play safe and ordered online just in case it was sold out in the shop.

BKB
I saw "The REVENANT" on Blu-Ray and purchased it.. Leo deserved an Oscar for that movie..

I went to The Beat Goes On today and got the John Wayne 7 film collection blu ray set and the That’s Entertainment four disc dvd collection.
My idea of hell would be to watch a John Wayne collection.

I have 5 John Wayne box sets (two blu ray and three dvd) and one of the dvd sets has 20 films in it!

I recently watched every single film John Wayne made from: Stage Coach (1939) when he hit the big time to his last film The Shootist (1976) 82 movies in all, and I enjoyed all of them.

I have 5 John Wayne box sets (two blu ray and three dvd) and one of the dvd sets has 20 films in it!
Way to go pilgrim!

I recently watched every single film John Wayne made from: Stage Coach (1939) when he hit the big time to his last film The Shootist (1976) 82 movies in all, and I enjoyed all of them.

Way to go pilgrim!
82 John Wayne movies! Holy Moses!

Only one thing worse would be watching the entire Marx Brothers collection.

82 John Wayne movies! Holy Moses!

Only one thing worse would be watching the entire Marx Brothers collection.
I like the Marx Brothers, but can't say I love them...though one of these days I might watch all of their films (as long as they didn't make a boat load full!)

The last DVD I snagged was "Guardians of the Galaxy" because it's an absolute blast. I couldn't resist owning the awesome mix of action, humor, and killer tunes. Plus, I wanted to have Star-Lord's shenanigans ready to roll whenever I'm in the mood for a cosmic adventure.

I like the Marx Brothers, but can't say I love them...though one of these days I might watch all of their films (as long as they didn't make a boat load full!)
Always hated them even as a kid.

Bought some new Scream Factory blu rays today. I got:

Femme Fatale
The People Under The Stairs
Quartermass and the Pit
Sleepaway Camp
To The Devil A Daughter

I bought three Kino blu rays today on sale. I got:

The Last Laugh (1924)
Drifting and White Tiger (both 1923)
The Maids (1974)