She-Bop She only Song Tournament

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I like that song, but I don't know yet. I can't decide my strategy here. I always put a lot of thought into my nominations and then they get bounced really early. woe is me.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I like that song, but I don't know yet. I can't decide my strategy here. I always put a lot of thought into my nominations and then they get bounced really early. woe is me.

Welcome to my world. I haven't even heard of most of the songs and artists that are already listed on the first page, so it's hard for me to find songs that you guys have even heard of, and even harder to find songs that you guys might like and actually vote for.

I don't care about getting far, I just like forcing people to listen to my music.

Welcome to my world. I haven't even heard of most of the songs and artists that are already listed on the first page, so it's hard for me to find songs that you guys have even heard of, and even harder to find songs that you guys might like and actually vote for.
Is that the way these things work? Picking songs that other people might like and vote for? No wonder I always lose mine fairly early as I just choose things I like

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I always nominate music I really like, but it is fun to have a dog in the race too. Last tournament I did horrible. It was still fun, but it's also nice to think you might have a shot at winning. I'm a little all over the place with my noms this time. I have no idea how I will do.

Is that the way these things work? Picking songs that other people might like and vote for? No wonder I always lose mine fairly early as I just choose things I like

I usually try to find songs I like that are at least somewhat mainstream because you guys just don't appreciate good country music.

I'm in. I'll add links later.

Whitney Houston - Greatest Love of All
Melissa Manchester - Don't Cry Out Loud
Mary McGregor - Torn Between Two Lovers
Maureen McGovern - Can You Read My Mind

I meant to edit my original post on the first page, but I accidentally quoted it instead. Then I tried to delete this post, but that didn't work.

My full list with links will be on the first page when I'm done.

Let the night air cool you off
Didn't Patsy Cline - She's Got You win the "Country Music Song Tournament"? Is it eligible again in this tournament too?
I have no idea on either of those questions.

Didn't Patsy Cline - She's Got You win the "Country Music Song Tournament"? Is it eligible again in this tournament too?
I have no idea on either of those questions.

Yeah, I just looked it up, and it was your nomination in the Country Music Song Tournament, but I don't know if that makes it ineligible or not.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...89#post1173289