The Fifth Hall of Fame

Tools    

How much time do we have to decide whether we want to join or not?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
When we send in our nomination, are we supposed to write something about it? I've never done a HOF before.
A little paragraph at least, nothing extraordinary.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Cool. I love when people new to this sign up. Four new people this time.

Yes, Swan if you are going to sign up I want everyone's nomination by the deadline Miss V told you so this is already up and running by the time I get back.

Glad to have you on board again, Bluedeed!

I've got my nomination all picked out. This will be the first time I've nominated something that I've seen recently and this particular HoF seems like a good time for it. I think it's something that maybe only two or three of you have seen (I know for sure Sane has) It may not be the winning movie, but I think most will enjoy watching it.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm going with a Psycho type of pick this time, meaning everyone will have seen it. Mainly because it doesn't get a lot of actual chatter around here but is recognized as a great film.

If there is still some room available I'd like to participate.

Sure is. From now on, I am not going to limit the amount of people, I just let everyone in that wants in and give one week per movie to watch. (Plus an extra week for good measure) This time I'm going to add four extra weeks because this one happens to fall on the holidays.

Also anytime that we have more than twelve members there may or may not be two movies that get inducted. It will depend on things like the closeness of scoring between the top films and how the group feels about inducting two.

Thanks for joining again, Pussy!