YouTube! Post Your Favorite Movie Scenes

Tools    

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
See if you can find your favorite scene on YouTube and then post it.

Here's some of mine.

I love this scene from Vertigo. I liked the movie, but wasn't crazy about it. This scene, however, is so great. One of the most eerie things Hitchcock has ever done and it's totally scary all things considered. At the time during the movie we didn't know if the dream that Madeline had described to Scottie was something real or not, so when he got it, that opened up a whole new terrifying can of worms for Scottie.

I think this is quite possibly the greatest scene in movie history. It is setting up everything else the rest of the way. We're teetering in this scene between dream and reality.

The last 30 seconds of this scene are so magnetic and we finally get a sense of "OK, there's something up. This girl isn't who she says she is."

Definitely not one of my favorite movies, but the best way to describe this film is moments of brilliance lost in an average film. This is one of those brilliant moments. Just like Sylvia North Audition, it's so magnetic and even when you don't understand, you're drawn to it.

This is actually a combo of scenes.

This scene defines the movie in every possible way. The best scene in one of my all time favorites.

The best use of a monologue in 21st Century cinema.

You guys all know this one...

I'll do some more later.

Two come to mind:

Something that most people haven't seen, presumably:

See the trailer here:

Although in the movie you would expect some really crazy ending , this ending totally blew me away and was 10x more unexpected than i would ever think.

Funny as hell , also an awesome song. The best song ever made inside a movie.

Miller's Crossing (1990 - Coen Bros.)

Young Frankenstein (1974 - Mel Brooks)

Duck Soup (1933 - Leo McCarey)

"Moonlighting" (1985-1989)

*I know it's a TV show, but I love the scene so sue me
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Well, I spent 20 minutes trying to find a scene I wanted to post, but the only clips I can find with the correct scene, some jack hat has changed the music, which completely destroys the scene...

Oh well!

GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS (2004)

Evie, a hasbeen actress, watches her movie Asteroid, which she performs terribly in. This might be my favorite scene of all time. The only thing better is a deleted scene which extends this part.

The very first scene from Girls Will Be Girls.

Varla stars in a Bizzy Gals Dinner's Ready commercial. She and her roommates watch it.

EARTH GIRLS ARE EASY (1989)

Julie Brown sings a song about getting a makeover to Geena Davis.

THE GOLDEN GIRLS (1985-1992)

Dorothy and Blanche are mistakenly put on the show Rose is a production assistant for, Wake Up Miami, as lesbian lovers.

My favorite James Bond intro-

Tipping Scene from Reservoir Dogs-

Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Twist and Shout-

Tipping Scene from Reservoir Dogs-
Classic that scene for sure. He makes a pretty damn good argument too. As a matter of fact, both sides did.

Here's my favorite Tombstone scene. Where he slapped the face off Billy Bob there quickly putting that loudmouth in his place.
Seriousy, Kurt Russell's beady little eyes can look damn mean and deadly when playing a role as he did here.

"You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed".

Here are a few of mine…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Oh yeah. I forgot to add this as another of my fav. scenes from Tombstone. When Johnny Ringo shows off his gun work.

I'll tell ya'll something though. If I was a lil' ol' cowgirl and a cowboy made his gun dance like that........then "Yeehaw!" is all I have to say.

Ok enough goofing here's the scene till it hits the 1:30 mark:

I am sure that I can find more than this, but this good to start with.

Patrick Bateman's confession scene in American Psycho. I was waiting for somebody to post this already but got impatient! Dark humour has never been so good.. Here goers:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6VXRVq_1EYg

Patrick Bateman's confession scene in American Psycho. I was waiting for somebody to post this already but got impatient! Dark humour has never been so good.. Here goers:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6VXRVq_1EYg
Out of all the Christian Bale performances I've seen, this is the only one I was really impressed with. He was brilliant in that role.

Out of all the Christian Bale performances I've seen, this is the only one I was really impressed with. He was brilliant in that role.
Indeed mate, this was the role of a lifetime and he took FULL advantage of that. I didn't know much about this bloke before I saw this film back in 2000, but he wowed me with his dark humour here. The bit where he has that nailgun pointed at the back of Chloe Sevigny's head was halirious as well!