What do you think is the crappiest movie out there?

Tools    

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Salem's Lot 2. So crappy it actually became funny.

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

Well you can pick from any of the array of MST3K movies that were done

Pirates of The Carribean

Has anybody even heard of the film "Killer Klowns From Outer Space." Thats got to be the worst film imaginable. I mean come on really killer popcorn. Getting stuck in cotton candy. Popcorn shoting guns. To me it was a waste of time in my life that I will never EVER get back again. Its sad. Really really sad. :'(

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

There are those who call me...Tim.
The Adventures of Robin Hood with Errol Flynn get's my vote. I would have loved it if it weren't for all the hearty laughter.

I don't know what the worst movie ever made might be but the worst movie I've ever seen is a horror movie called "City of the Dead". It's so horrible, it's amazing how horrible it is. It just incredible how absolutely and appallingly horrible the movie is. It's so bad, just forget it. It's not even worth talking about how god-awful the movie was. For the love of god, don't rent it. It's not even worth renting to see how truly and unmercifully repugnant is this movie. From start to finish. ::whoo:: Insanely terrible.

I would guess your bone structure would, in the general consensus, be a couple of echelons below that of the feted Di Caprio, eh? Well, don't worry, on the internet looks don't matter. Although there is always those USB cameras...

the worst movie i've ever seen is 'I've Been Watching You 2:Prom Night'

at first I thought it was one of those 'take the piss out of horror movies' movie, but I looked up on it and apparently its not, its a serious film. I was gobsmacked, its so bad, the acting, dialogue and everything else this movie holds is terrible, AVOID at all costs.

Witch's Jewel
I would have to say Daredevil. It felt like a ripped off version of Spiderman. I know a lot of people who have said they thought the idea was stupid because of the fact Matt Murdoch is blind, yet he can perform all these amazing stunts. I, however, felt the that worst part was the fact we were never given any real reason as to why the hell is he running around the city after dark in tight red leather killing people?

And if he is so bent upon keeping his identity a secret than why does he display a set of superhuman skills while fighting with Elecktra is full view of the public? Also I found the fact that he had all the extra masks, batons, suits etc in that hidden compartment really tacky.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
It's kind of obvious, he's trying to fight crime...I mean it's pretty much the spider man plot..

Main char gets into some form of accident.

Becomes superhero

Avenges people's deaths

Fights crime

Does battle with badass villians.

coke kills drink pepsi
typical comic book movie

Welcome to the human race...
The one I'd have to name would be Milk Money. Those child actors are IRRITATING!!!

I wipe my ass with your feelings
My Boss's Daughter blew nuts

Originally Posted by Godsend
My Boss's Daughter blew nuts
Oh yeah? Carnasour blew chunks.

A couple of movies come to mind that i thought were crap. This is in random order.

Super Mario Bros.- Crappy childhood film.

Titanic- That movie got soo much attention and i don't understand why that movie was boring as watching a Tampa Bay Devil Rays baseball game and three hours of any of the LOTR movies.

The Ring and Fear Dot Com- Two crappy movies that were identical to each other in more ways then one.

The Hulk- Man did Ang lee and the Screen writers mess this movie up. Althought Ang lee did have some cool camera views but that is all i liked about the movie.

There are more and maybe i will post them later. But until then peace.

Gotta have more cowbell
Torque sucked giant mountains of suck!

I've seen a film F'ing worse than the lot. KICKBOXING ACADAMY 'F' me that is shocking! it got that guy from scarface BIG AL's 'homie'. God Awful

I have to say that I disagree pretty much with all of you. I enjoyed Daredevil, Gangs of New York… Titanic was agreeable, I watched The Ring alone at night and it freaked me out… and I definitely enjoyed The Hulk. Looking forward to a sequel actually. The movies I truly loath are those that are based on novels… and when viewing the movie you wonder how the book ties into it, or how the movie and book could possibly relate. Example Timeline: the book was magnificent, enthralling! The movie on the other hand… *****! And on a lesser level: AvP. C’mon, this was supposed to be the movie of the century.

Originally Posted by FigNewton
Well you can pick from any of the array of MST3K movies that were done

Mystery Science Theater 3000 is classic man! I watched that in the early days of Comedy Central. It's frikkin' hillarious.