How many movies do you watch a day?

Tools    

3-4 a week usually

Slackers...

I'm on my 5th today...

Movies, movies, movies, pool, win a match in pool, beer, movies, movies and beer...

That's a day in the life of...

...well...

...me.

I only have time to watch 1-2 a week. What can I say. I'm a busy man!!
I feel ya. Sometimes you've got other **** going on. I watch about 1-3 a day. I watch a fair amount of television as well.

By the way, welcome to MoFo, mofo!

Question to those who watch 2,3,4,5 movies EVERY DAY: what do you watch? I know there are countless movies across a whole host of genres, but do you just pick random ones? Specific genres? Recommendations? Entire filmography of a specific director? New releases?

Just curious as although I try to watch one every day, I'm very picky and some nights end up watching nothing simply due to the fact there is nothing I am interested in watching. Is it a case of feeling obligated to educate yourselves in the movie world, or is it a genuine interest and enthusiastic excitement you get to watch all those movies?

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
If I come across something that looks interesting I watch it. It's random most of the time. Sometimes I will plan it out or watch an entire series. Sometimes I don't see anything that looks interesting to me online so I watch a movie I find on television or one of my DVDs. Watching movies makes me happy, I feel like I can sink into that world for a couple of hours or so and get away from reality for a little while.