Rate the Song

Tools    

thanks for sharing
i will give 1.9/5

Currently I am listening one of my favorite songs by Michael Jackson.!!
The song is "They Don't Really Care About Us.."

i don't know the song above me. i tried to listen it in youtube and its kind of good.

im' listening currently with Never Say Never by justin bieber.

A system of cells interlinked

im' listening currently with Never Say Never by justin bieber.
Alright. That does it. You just HAD to go there, now didn't you!!!!

I'll rate the above

I'm listening to Queensryche - Speak

Which is just completely sick still to this day!

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Doesn't work anymore!

&feature=related

He was at my local Pub the other night watching the Rubgy League semi-fimals by himself... supporting Manly...his a knob head anyway.

3/5

Pretty good. I don't like the instruments though. Cool vocals. I had no idea Ryan Gosling was a musician lol.

Tom Waits - Shore Leave
+ I think I like the album version better (it's been a while since I listened to it).

YMO - Expected Way

1/5 Way too dancey for my blood.
And really? I'm blown away everytime I watch that performance. I think it's amazing.

1/5 Way too dancey for my blood.
And really? I'm blown away everytime I watch that performance. I think it's amazing.
Yeah, I think it's an okay song and an okay video. I'm a bit jaded to Tom Waits' various roles and performances after obsessive listening but I still like him. I've seen him live (Chicago 2006) and I'd easily rate that concert lower than your version of Shore Leave. The Black Rider (song) is my fave.

And Loverman is another
for me. Okay but after a couple listens I haven't completely warmed to it.

Next up is Cave's countrymen the Severed Heads with Spitoon Thud.

Yeah, I think it's an okay song and an okay video. I'm a bit jaded to Tom Waits' various roles and performances after obsessive listening but I still like him. I've seen him live (Chicago 2006) and I'd easily rate that concert lower than your version of Shore Leave. The Black Rider (song) is my fave.
I'm constantly floored everytime I see Tom live, unfortunately never in person.. I'd give anything to see him live.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

It was ok, definitely not my kind of thing.