Argentinean Gnome

Tools    

Ok. Who's heard of this inSANE gnome terrorizing the town in Argentina? Ive seen the video and its terrifying. Crazy little guy scaring the crap out of ppl. thoughts?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle902014.ece
check it out for yourselves!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I think we have a few terrorist gnome threads actually. I believe that the gnome's real... I mean, he's not CGI. I believe in him just as much as the Abominable Snowman, Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot and the Blair Witch, that's for sure.

I might even believe in him as much as Robot Monster.

Im personally a superstitious man and believe in all that cryptozoology stuff. So this gnome is either a full blown, honest to goodness gnome or hes a veeeery disgruntled midget seeking vengeance on the children who teased him as a boy. either way, makes for one hell of a story

The People's Republic of Clogher
When I think of gnomes, the late Foreign Secretary Robin Cook springs to mind immediately.

Lawn Jockies still beat out thos e lame arse gnomes;

Lawn Jockies still beat out thos e lame arse gnomes;

I dont know, 7thson. Have u seen the vid? that little bugger is scary! wouldnt want his pointy hat on my lawn no sirree.

It's probably some drunk midget, tryin' to get home.

...uh the post is up there...

It's probably some drunk midget, tryin' to get home.
I Dont know man. i mean its possible but there have been multiple "attacks" and in the video hes throwing rocks at the loitering kids. Apperently the townspeople are afraid to go out at night.