Happy Tree Friends Are Here!...So Beware!

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Please tell me some of you have seen this sick sick show? As much as it horrifies... me i love it! Its like Itchy and Scratchy gone oh so wrong!

Click HEREand click on any episode from the list to watch. May i recommend "Eyes Cold Lemonade" at the bottom of the list. Its just so cute and...Lovely.

I have seen this cartoon a few times when watching Spike and Mike's Festival of Twisted Animation. "Eyes Cold Lemonade" was one of them. It is a really strange and odd program, but I thought it was kind of humurous.

Well... so much for me drinking a glass of lemonade anytime soon...

I'm getting seriously worried about people...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Don't worry about me Cait...Im Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. really. Im Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Although since watching these happy tree folk i have developed a nasty twitch...

Flippy is the best.

Happy Tree Friends, as the title indicates, is hilarious. Definitely sick, but I love it.

As funny as it is, I think the opening song ("la la la la la" and all that) is just about the funniest part. Guess it just struck me.

I am having a nervous breakdance
The only objection I have is that it's not the Tellytubbies that are being butchered. And Lumpy's my new hero.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Now a telly tubbies one would be interesting.

Id like to see blood coming out of their eyes...of yes....

Anywhoo, may i recommend another delightful episode. try "Eye Candy" or "Snip Snip Hooray" both equally disturbing and hard to watch...delicious

My life isn't written very well.
So sick. So wrong, utterly disgusting! Horrible in fact!

Thanks Blib!!!!!!!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

The lemonade one had me looking a way.................the thing that really drove me back to MoFo was that la la la la la theme song, I ran screaming. thanks Blobby.

Yeah that lemonade one is my fave. its so horribly entertaining! I love the way he spits the lemondae on her face and you hear it sizzle. so so cruel. But oh so funny Its so funny watching unsuspecting viewers faces as they watch these cartoons, especially girls because theyre so smiley as they watch these little woodland animals LA LA LA and hug each other, then all of a sudden theyre faces are being ripped off. So funny.