What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Tori Amos - To Venus and Back

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
how is that?
Tori Amos is always good, and that one is too, though i started some time ago to feel a loss of passion or genius in her more recent songs. i just purchased the dvd with the gig and interviews and the cd with six unreleased new songs, but well, tis not how it used to be, far from Little Earthquakes and the 3 albums after that.

I am having a nervous breakdance
The sounds of silence. No, really, I am... It's oh so quiet in here. But I guess we all say it best when we say nothing at all, right?

HAHAHA!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Refused - Refused Are ****ing Dead
Refused - New Noise
BoySetsFire - Bathory's Sainthood

a mix cd by my cousin

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Hallelujah ~ Jeff Buckley
one of my favorite songs

im listening to Happy by The Rolling Stones.

Matisyahu - "Chop 'Em Down"

Beatboxing Hasidic Jewish reggae music. Really, really cool stuff. Check out theJimmy Kimmel show appearance.

klezmer conservatory band - mayn yiddishe meydele
next: klezmer conservatory band - lena from palestine
last: klezmorim - bulgarian boogie

Tyra- "Country Boy"

I ate all your bees.
I am into Oasis in a big way at the moment. Currently I'm playing 'Idler's Dream'.

Wire - Lowdown
Frank Zappa - Transylvania Boogie
Can - Moonshake

Now listening to Leonard Cohen - Various Positions

Originally Posted by Garrett
Wire - Lowdown
Can - Moonshake
>Wire are radical, I was just listening to Pink Flag in my car today.

>I've been keeping my eyes open for a copy of Future Days for a while now. I really like both Ege Bamyasi and Tago Mago. How would you rate Can's pre/post Damo era stuff?

Ill Bill - Alien Workshop

Method Man & Redman - How to Roll a Blunt

50 Cent - Disco Inferno

A Tribe Called Quest - The Hop

Aesop Rock - Lucy

Dr. Octagon - Blue Flowers

Incredibad - Metaphor
Follow the The Lonely Island link in my signature and find their songs, this one is funny.

Necro - You're All Dying

Grouch - Once Upon a Rhyme
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.