who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Hollywood knew exactly who they were gonna call. And Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd look like they're stepping back into their Ghostbusting gear alongside costars Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson for a third Ghostbusters movie.

Columbia Pictures is planning to reunite the stars and revive the 1980s story of Manhattan's valiant exterminators of supernatural foes, according a report in the trade journal Variety".

The new picture is to be written by Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky, who both worked on bringing Brit hit The Office to the small screen in the U.S.

There is no word on whether Canadian-born director Director Ivan Reitman, who made both the 1984 original and its 1989 sequel, would direct any third movie. (SOURCE:www.people.com)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This would be amazing loving the idea of it!

reservoir dogs circa 1881
this is a sequel id really like to see but i dont know if it will happen i read an article by ackroyd a while ago about a console game featured his,murray and ramis voices not asked hudson apparently!He then went on to say how a third film was talked about but would probabily never happen due to their ages and work commitments so in essence this game would be the third outing albeit in a different medium,saying that my little 80s lovin heart wants it to be true just so i can sing along with ray parker jnr again while they bust some ghosts!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really hope this go's thro as it would be amazing to see the ghostbusters again and this time can you imagine the ghost's using CGI. Also I think it would be a awsome idea if they made it an 18 so they could make some great monsters. Either way I really want this to happen.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i do too... i love the ghostbusters series. i look at this way-- give me an orginial script and scary but kid-friendly ghosts. if thats possible with hollywood now a days!!!!

I enjoyed the first one. The second was so-so. I can't really see the third one being anything but more of the same. An evil ghost is causing trouble. After some hassle, the Ghostbusters get rid of it. End.

The stars are a bit old now for such a role to say the least. It would be better to have "their children" who have taken over the family business.

who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!
I think it would be an enjoyable movie to watch.
I wish the Cloverfield Monster would make a cameo appearance in it.
I wonder if they would be able to kill the Cloverfield monster?
Probably not.

The game has been canceled, or at least in limbo.

...uh the post is up there...

I can't wait for this to come out. I heard about this back in 2007, but didn't think that much of it. But, now the idea of a third Ghostbusters movie sounds awesome. I'm so hyped for this!!

I used to watch the first movie when I was a little kid and I loved it with an undying passion!

I hope it's not computer generated, I really fell out of love with CGI films after they started releasing them every few months, plus it just wouldn't be ghostbusters.

I used to watch the first movie when I was a little kid and I loved it with an undying passion!
HA! Me too, I knew every line.

Same here, it was an awesome kids movie. Marshmallow man!

-Hattori Hanzo

i used to have Ghostbuster toys. i love the ghostbuster backpack. it had gun that had rubberon it. i also had the trapped that it came with it. it opened up. i also had statpuff marashalle man toy. i used to play with the toy when i was little. does any one rember the video game for sage? it was really good game.