Hi :)

Tools    

Clash City Rocker
Hi there, my name is Dan and I'm delighted to be a part of this community. Since I am quite young I have yet to see what many would call 'essential' movies but I think I'm heading down the right track. According to classifications I shouldn't be viewing some of these films but I think not to would be a terrible shame, I feel I am mature enough to appreciate films such as Taxi Driver, The Godfather and Fight Club. I look forward to posting on the boards and discussing anything and everything film related with everybody here.

Cheers,

Dan

You ready? You look ready.
Hey! Nice to have you, Dan.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Hey Dan. Welcome aboard. I see you already have your AVI list and your Top 10 Favorites already up and going too.

Hi there and welcome to MoFo....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Clash City Rocker
Hey Dan. Welcome aboard. I see you already have your AVI list and your Top 10 Favorites already up and going too.
Yeah, I'm hoping to start work on my top 100 soon... might take a while though. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome

Yeah, I'm hoping to start work on my top 100 soon... might take a while though. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome
Ok cool.

Personally I could never make a list like that. I have too many movies I like equally.

The People's Republic of Clogher
As someone who saw the great man live (fronting a Shane-less Pogues in the early 90s) I'm more than happy to say welcome aboard.

Clash City Rocker
As someone who saw the great man live (fronting a Shane-less Pogues in the early 90s) I'm more than happy to say welcome aboard.
I envy you but I would envy you more if you saw The Clash live