Happy Birthday Yoda

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
Sssssshhhh!!!! I thought we agreed to never show Yoda the photos from when he was drunk.

Happy Birthday!!!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
See...this is more like what Chris looked like as a baby, me thinks...

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday boss!

I know you're a Star Wars fan but everyone seems to be posting a picture of the same character.

Here's another one who I'm sure you love just as well -

What?

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Yoda~
Sending many good birthday wishes your way. Have fun celebrating.

Whoa, too late. Again. Anyways, Happy Belated Birthday, mate! Hope you had a good one and got some decent prezzies. I always look forward to your posts. Keep it up, mate.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, Chris! Sorry I'm late....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.