What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Watching Predator on AMC.

being a good housemom... doing laundry, cleaning, and taking care of julesee!! its my last day of ''vacation'' so i am cramming it all in one day. all i hope is when he gets home, its not ruined in a matter of minutes

another good thing about today is Julesee is 5 mths old!! how time flies by quickly.
Good on you. You sound like a good mother and I have developed even more respect for mothers than I ever have before.

Happy 5 months to Julesee and belated Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.

Is your avatar from Manic? It's the first time you ain't Nolan since I've been here!

Is your avatar from Manic? It's the first time you ain't Nolan since I've been here!

It is indeed from Manic. I used to have Leonard Shelby prior to the Nolan av. Had that one for more than 2 years. Basically had only planned to have avatars related to Nolan in some way, but I decided to broaden myself a lil bit

Plus I love Joseph Levitt and adore his performances in every film not named Halloween H2O. His Manic performance is one of my favourites of his.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
home from work and chilling out...
worked a hell of a wedding reception and i am already thinking vegas sounds good when julesee gets married.

War Eagle 13-0 off to the championship, babehs!!!!

Plus I love Joseph Levitt and adore his performances in every film not named [i]Halloween H2O.
I'm guessing you didn't like my thoughts on Inception, then?

ATM, trying to ignore my nephew. Just watched an insipid second half of football (after a decent first half) and now have the Jacksonville/Tennessee game on in the background. Soon I'll probably be off to watch something 'proper'.

It is indeed from Manic. I used to have Leonard Shelby prior to the Nolan av. Had that one for more than 2 years. Basically had only planned to have avatars related to Nolan in some way, but I decided to broaden myself a lil bit

Plus I love Joseph Levitt and adore his performances in every film not named Halloween H2O. His Manic performance is one of my favourites of his.
I love Joseph Gordon Levitt as well..
You forgot GI Joe, another horrible film he has his name associated with..

There's one thing I noticed about Levitt,
He acted with Channing Tatum in Stop/Loss, Tatum was cast alongside him again in GI Joe.
He acted with Lucas Haas in Brick He was once again seen with him in Inception.

Too much of a coincidence?... I think he recommends them & not the other way around.

Doing a lot of thinking and having a n3wt

Watching some movie with Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston.

This channel must show a lot of Stiller movies. Last night they had Meet the Fockers and the week before that they had one where he was on his honeymoon in Mexico and meets someone else he likes. Had his old man Jerry in it too.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Watching Cool Hand Luke for the first time in years!! Still a Classic and Awesome!! OK, Hollywood, listen up...NEVER EVER try to remake this movie for you will FAIL!!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
My Exorcist Blu Ray arrived this morning and I'm as happy as a pig in muck. The thing about good restorations of older films on to HD is that it gives some semblance of what the movie would have been like in the cinema in its heyday As The Exorcist was made the year I was born I very much doubt if I'd have been taken to the picture house to see it.

My dad was more of a Westerns man.

Also chuffed that Friedkin didn't ruin the colour timing as he did with his abortion of a French Connection Blu Ray. The old fella is learning, who'da thunk it?

In other news: Ireland is still frozen solid.

My Exorcist Blu Ray arrived this morning and I'm as happy as a pig in muck. The thing about good restorations of older films on to HD is that it gives some semblance of what the movie would have been like in the cinema in its heyday As The Exorcist was made the year I was born I very much doubt if I'd have been taken to the picture house to see it.
I actually saw it at the movies

Thanks Sexy you would think he has a broken leg he is really milking it