Server too busy. Try again...

Tools    

Is anyone else getting this message when they click on the threads?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Constantly.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

My life isn't written very well.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Sometimes I get the message "Thread does not accept new posts" or something like that. But it usually goes away when you click again.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A system of cells interlinked
I got the message quite a bit, earlier today, but haven't had trouble before, and things seem ok now.

I was getting it constantly between the hours of 4-9PM PST yesterday. I haven't had it happen yet tonight though.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I was getting it constantly between the hours of 4-9PM PST yesterday. I haven't had it happen yet tonight though.
Same. I got p*ssed at my computer and almost kicked it. Lol.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I must become Caligari..!
Yeah, I have been getting a bit the last few days, I just keep at it and it it goes away,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Is anyone else getting this message when they click on the threads?
Grrrrr....yes...Yes...YES!!
I was getting that message yesterday. Today it happened again when I was trying to edit a post. Grrrr~....

...time to go take a pill.

A system of cells interlinked
Slay you have 11 green dots, that is hilarious man! We love our Lordy we do.

I haven't had any more server issues for the last 24 hours or so.

It happened constantly a few days ago, but it hasn't appeared since.

7PM to 7:30PM PST tonight. Over and over again.

It's really irritating when you write a long post, click on 'Submit Reply', and it's just gone.