Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Have you seen it before? I thought it was pretty bad, just like the director's other two films. I'm not sure what happened to him.
No, this will be my first time. I saw that the AV Club gave it a "C+", so I figured it would be worth a shot.

La commare secca (1962)
(literally "The skinny gossip", English title The Grim Reaper)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I doubt I'll watch it all tonight but I'm going to give Lawrence of Arabia (1962) a try.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Still going with the Fincher marathon up to the danish premiere of Gone Girl. Now arriving at...

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
I absolutely loved the movie. The Swedish version got the rape scenes better (more brutal and intense), but I felt that Fincher was better with most everything else.

Still going with the Fincher marathon up to the danish premiere of Gone Girl. Now arriving at...

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Tell us how you like it! I read the books and loved them all, still have to watch the movie.

I absolutely loved the movie. The Swedish version got the rape scenes better (more brutal and intense), but I felt that Fincher was better with most everything else.
Cool I'm really looking forward to it. Love Fincher and I'm sure he's gonna do a great job with this!

Tell us how you like it! I read the books and loved them all, still have to watch the movie.
Will do! I haven't read any of the books but I've seen the swedish version of this so defiantly looking forward to see how Fincher is going to handle the story!

If you can dream it, you can do it.
I think I'll see Changeling with Angelina Jolie, so dramatic and sad movie !

I'm going to finish watching Babel. In the first half of what I've seen, it does darg a bit, but it's very emotionally sincere and the always reliable Brad Pitt is solid.
I tried to watch Babel once...it bored the crap out of me and I turned it off after about 25 minutes.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Henry Fool

Continuing watching Hartley chronologically!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I don't want to lose my reputation as a member of the HoF committee, so it's time to watch the films I still need to see for the fourth edition.

Let's start off with this classic:

Trouble in Paradise (1932)

Should be fun!