Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Kicked off my horror marathon today with Evil Dead, so now I'm continuing with:

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)

Hour of the Wolf (1968)

Pretty Poison (1968)

Medium Cool (1969)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Lord High Filmquisitor
Medium Cool (1969)
Definitely one of the more interesting movies I've ever seen. It was absolutely insane for the director to throw his actors into a riot like that and tell them to act.

Mad Max... Awesome..

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I might see Persona, again... I couldn't stand it the first time. And mind you, "The Seventh Seal" and "Wild Strawberries" are some of my favorite films, but I don't like Bergman's silent films, like "Cries and Whispers" for example.

If not, I have four others I rented...

Lord High Filmquisitor
I might see Persona, again... I couldn't stand it the first time. And mind you, "The Seventh Seal" and "Wild Strawberries" are some of my favorite films, but I don't like Bergman's silent films, like "Cries and Whispers" for example.

If not, I have four others I rented...
For me, it's The Seventh Seal that I couldn't stand. i loved the concept of it, but the narrative was just way too drawn out for my tastes.

I think I'll go for Martyrs later, always best to see horror late at night...

I'll find something to watch before that though just have to find out what!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Have you seen it before? I thought it was pretty bad, just like the director's other two films. I'm not sure what happened to him.

Not really a movie, but I'm finally watching this.

Fire walk with me.