Iro's Worst Movies Ever

→ in
Tools    

I don't understand why anyone would make a list of 100 "bad" movies on a site where people adore movies. You're just asking for trouble.
I say Iro is doing pretty darn good, he's got 12 pages so far of replies, not bad!

If we can love films, we can hate some too.

A system of cells interlinked
The Matrix Revolutions may not have been as good as the first Matrix but as a stand alone sci-fi film it's not that bad.
Negative! Terrible stuff, and pretty much impossible for me to get through these days. The second film is pretty bad, too.

Welcome to the human race...
I gotta give it to ya when it comes to creating an honest subjective list no matter what people say!

I respect people who's not afraid to say their honest opinion; although there is some odd choices here and there, and I have a feeling that you were in a wrong mood or didn't know what the movie was aiming for when you watched it. Personally I have tried to rate a movie a 6 then a 10, a 4 then a 10, a 3 then a 8 and so on...

When you are giving some of these a second chance I recommend you go read a few reviews and some background info as well, trying to get a sense of the film before going for it again. And most importantly have an open mind. The reason From Dusk Till Dawn worked for me the second time around was because I had an open mind and expected pure B-movie fun and I ended up really enjoying it!
Who said I hadn't already considered various external factors? From Dusk 'Til Dawn is as clear an example of how all those suggestions of yours can still have no effect on me disliking a film. I saw it back in the day when I considered Tarantino and Rodriguez top-tier favourites and even knew about the twist beforehand so it's not like the sudden shift ruined the movie for me. I also did my fair share of reading up on various Tarantino projects back in the day, including Dusk, and from all accounts it sounded like something I would've liked. Even going in a second time with lowered expectations wasn't enough to make me change my mind. Liking B-movie fun in general does not automatically guarantee I'll like every single B-movie I watch.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
This is actually a great list of bad movies. Although there are around 5 puzzling inclusions, like Blade for example. Glad too see Ocean's 12 high on the list, maybe the worst film I have ever seen at the cinema along with Quontam of Solace.

I gotta give it to ya when it comes to creating an honest subjective list no matter what people say!

I respect people who's not afraid to say their honest opinion; although there is some odd choices here and there, and I have a feeling that you were in a wrong mood or didn't know what the movie was aiming for when you watched it. Personally I have tried to rate a movie a 6 then a 10, a 4 then a 10, a 3 then a 8 and so on...

When you are giving some of these a second chance I recommend you go read a few reviews and some background info as well, trying to get a sense of the film before going for it again. And most importantly have an open mind. The reason From Dusk Till Dawn worked for me the second time around was because I had an open mind and expected pure B-movie fun and I ended up really enjoying it!
Who said I hadn't already considered various external factors? From Dusk 'Til Dawn is as clear an example of how all those suggestions of yours can still have no effect on me disliking a film. I saw it back in the day when I considered Tarantino and Rodriguez top-tier favourites and even knew about the twist beforehand so it's not like the sudden shift ruined the movie for me. I also did my fair share of reading up on various Tarantino projects back in the day, including Dusk, and from all accounts it sounded like something I would've liked. Even going in a second time with lowered expectations wasn't enough to make me change my mind. Liking B-movie fun in general does not automatically guarantee I'll like every single B-movie I watch.
No one said that, I was just trying to help man lol. I even applauded you for your list and all I wanted was to make sure you didn't miss out on a potential great movie. Fine you did not like it we all have our differences in taste.

No one said that, I was just trying to help man lol. I even applauded you for your list and all I wanted was to make sure you didn't miss out on a potential great movie. Fine you did not like it we all have our differences in taste.
Yeah, sorry if it came off as a little rude or whatever but yeah, if there's a movie that sounds like something I'd normally enjoy but don't like it it the first time around I'll probably make an attempt to read up on it and try to get a different perspective. Sadly, it doesn't guarantee a change of opinion but at least it's preferably to an uninformed opinion.

Kindergarten Cop the worst film ive seen

I hadn't seen Men in Black 2 at the time that I made this list, but if I redid this then it still wouldn't make the top 10. Maybe the top 100, but who knows. One of these lists seems like enough.

I haven't seen I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.

Kindergarten Cop the worst film ive seen
I've seen a lot of films worse than that. I think Schwarzenegger gets a lot of unwarranted cr!p from people because of his acting, which in my opinion is just as good as say...Marlon Brando or Anthony Hopkins...

I'd say he gets by on sheer charisma more so than either talent or craftmanship, but it pays off when he works with good material (or so-bad-it's-good material).

Kindergarten Cop is just goofy fun. I don't think there's much more to it than that. If that's the worst you've seen, then please, please, please see more movies.

How long since you saw Two Hands? I think you should give it another go.
I did. Still sucks. Doesn't look like you've been online lately anyway so whatever.