Predict: The Village

Tools    

Ill go with 68.41 million, damn ive watched too much Price is Right lately

A system of cells interlinked
52.6 million.... betting on Sunday dropoff on this one...

Originally Posted by Sedai
52.6 million.... betting on Sunday dropoff on this one...
Same here, though I think Friday and Saturday'll be big enough that a dropoff won't hurt its weekend tally too much. The early screening I went to was massive...the line stretched to the door, and this in a theater with a damned big lobby, too. A few family members tried to see it last night, and found that the next three showings were sold out. Friday's total should be massive, small dip on Saturday, bigger dip on Sunday.

Then again, I've had much more luck predicting three-day totals than trying to predict individual days. So we'll see. Either way, it's clearly not going to have legs anywhere near The Sixth Sense, or even Signs. I'm thinking enough people will admire how bold it is, however, to give it a fairly normal 50% weekend-to-weekend drop-off most of the way.

Estimated Friday gross: $20.84 million. I'm surprised. I'm thinking it'll make at or around the same amount on Saturday, though, finishing with just under $60 million. Not too shabby. Still, it's definitely gonna finish with a gross closer to Unbreakable than to Signs.

A system of cells interlinked
Hey I wasn't to far off this time.....

{ED**** Sayyyyyy, Sunday isn't over yet, so I assume these are just predictions here?