MoFo Roles

Tools    

I must become Caligari..!
1. Which MoFo would you want to marry?
Holden Pike

2. Which MoFo would you like to sleep with?
Holden Pike

3. Which MoFo would look best as a clown?
Holden Pike

4. Which MoFo needs a makeover?
Holden Pike

5. Which MoFo needs psychiatric evaluation?
Holden Pike

6. Which MoFo would you like to tickle the toes of?
Holden Pike

7. Which MoFo do you think smells awful?
Holden Pike

8. Which MoFo would you risk your life for?
Holden Pike

9. Which MoFo could you sentence to death?
Holden Pike

10. Which MoFo probably doesn't even like movies?
Holden Pike

11. Which MoFo have you ever dreamed about?
Holden Pike

12. Which MoFo would be best as the opposite sex?
Holden Pike

13. Which MoFo could be the Anti-Christ?
Holden Pike

14. Which MoFo is most likely to buy the planet?
Holden Pike

15. Which MoFo could survive the best in space?
Holden Pike

16. Which MoFo is probably not who they say they are?
Holden Pike

17. Which MoFos would you have wanted as a mommy and daddy?
Holden Pike and Holden Pike

18. Which MoFo would you pay $1,000 to see?
Holden Pike

19. Which MoFo would have the funniest comic strip?
Holden Pike

20. Which MoFo shouldn't have ever been a MoFo?
Holden Pike
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I must become Caligari..!
...fighting alongside you?
Lord

...defending you verbally?
Caitlyn

...to see a movie with?
Kong

...to see a concert with?
Nikki

...to have as a co-worker?
Beale

...to have as a business partner, if you ran a business?
Beale

...to read a book aloud to you?
Nebbit

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I would choose Nikki for a drunken lap dance...ohhhh booyyyy!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................

You'll be sorry........

My last boyfriend asked me for a lap dance........

so.................

I said.............

Are you sure?

He said.............yessssssssssss

So I said.........do you want me to wear high heels.....stilettos maybe?

He said..........yesssssssssss

So I put on my stilettos.........sat him down in a chair.............stood on his lap and danced.......and danced............and danced......

..........hmmmmmm..........the stilettos puncture marks have marked him for life.........we broke up not long after that.........like 5 minutes after the dance.........HAHAHHAAAAAAAAA..........

So Lord are you still game?????????......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by Golgot
7 ...to read a book aloud to you?

Hmm, hmm. I think Firegod would bring the right amount of brimstone
Tho hearing Nikki put her tongue skills to use beside my bed would be very pleasurable i'm sure (i said hearing, you dirty heathens )

Oh my oh my..............I'd have to bring my friend along because she loves to join me when I'm reading to others.....in bed.....

Originally Posted by Hondo333
......to see a concert with?
Nikki
Powderfinger are coming to Perth........

Originally Posted by Naisy
* ...defending you verbally? Nikki, she is the best liar to me ive ever had
* ...to see a movie with? Nikki

* ...to see a concert with? Nik, Cait, Gracie, hmm to hard to decide
Naisy....!!!!!!!........ask anyone what I said........and they would agree with me.....that it is true........!!!!!..........hmmmmmm I just don't know why you can't see it........and I know others have said similar things....

Movie.........sure..... if you're buying the popcorn and only if we sit in the back row......

Concert..........take us all...........the more the merrier......

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Nikki

Oh my oh my..............I'd have to bring my friend along because she loves to join me when I'm reading to others.....in bed.....
can you leave your stilettoes - I wouldn't want you to rip the sheets (tho my god, you're a page-turner, that's for sure And i'm sure your friend is more than a bookmark )

I would choose Silver to consult with when making life altering choices.
I would choose to have living around me, so as to have a best friend.
I would choose for watching the classics on TV.
I would choose to fight along side me in a war.
I would choose many people for a drunken lap dance

1. Which MoFo would you want to marry? im so not anwsering that one
2. Which MoFo would you like to sleep with? as above
3. Which MoFo would look best as a clown?
4. Which MoFo needs a makeover? NAISY
5. Which MoFo needs psychiatric evaluation? SB
6. Which MoFo would you like to tickle the toes of?
7. Which MoFo do you think smells awful?
8. Which MoFo would you risk your life for? a few, I know i would for SB, Nikki, Caitlyn and SC but im sure i would risk my life for others depending on the situation
9. Which MoFo could you sentence to death? none im not that way inclined
10. Which MoFo probably doesn't even like movies? Django
11. Which MoFo have you ever dreamed about? S.B., Nik, Cait but all in a totally nonsexual way
12. Which MoFo would be best as the opposite sex?
13. Which MoFo could be the Anti-Christ? Chris, its the passionate ones you've got to look out for
14. Which MoFo is most likely to buy the planet? SB
15. Which MoFo could survive the best in space?
16. Which MoFo is probably not who they say they are? I dont want to think about that
17. Which MoFos would you have wanted as a mommy and daddy? Caitlyn and Slay
18. Which MoFo would you pay $1,000 to see? Nikki
19. Which MoFo would have the funniest comic strip? SB
20. Which MoFo shouldn't have ever been a MoFo? Mr Fong

Nikki
Naisy....!!!!!!!........ask anyone what I said........and they would agree with me.....that it is true........!!!!!..........hmmmmmm I just don't know why you can't see it........and I know others have said similar things....

Movie.........sure..... if you're buying the popcorn and only if we sit in the back row......

Concert..........take us all...........the more the merrier......

YOU'D ALL BE LYING!! I know me! No one would agree, i doubt you! and as far as the movie goes, your on

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Which MoFo would you most want...

1 ...fighting alongside you? DarthStu (he's got that Braveheart thing going.)
2 ...defending you verbally? Tacitus/Yoda... it's a tie.
3 ...to see a movie with? Strummer. That guy has insight.
4 ...to see a concert with? Blibby - those one's he's described sound so amazing.
5 ...to have as a co-worker? AnonymousLast - it would always be fun.
6 ...to have as a business partner, if you ran a business? Sedai.
7 ...to read a book aloud to you? AllThatGlitters.

Questions added by Lord Slay:
1. Which Mofo would you want to consult with when making life altering choices. Nebbit.
2. Which Mofo would you want to have living around you, so as to have a best friend. Aniko is an awesome friend.
3. Which Mofo would you choose for watching the classics on TV. Holden seems the clear choice.
4. Which Mofo would you choose to fight along side me in a war. 7thson, Caitlyn and PimpDaShiz... they've got the training.
5. Which Mofo would you choose for a drunken lap dance...ohhhh booyyyy! Pidzilla.
6. Which Mofo would you choose to come back from the dead. Frankly, none of you would smell good dead. LordSlaytan's reviews are still sorely missed, however...

Questions posed by Sexy Celeb:
1. Which MoFo would you want to marry? John McClane, in 20 years.
2. Which MoFo would you like to sleep with? <cough!!>
3. Which MoFo would look best as a clown? ObiWan makes a great one.
4. Which MoFo needs a makeover? Golgot... he's had that av since Moses posted here.
5. Which MoFo needs psychiatric evaluation? Blibby should be studied, but nothing changed. I like him just as he is.
6. Which MoFo would you like to tickle the toes of? Eyes.
7. Which MoFo do you think smells awful? UndeadBunny, based on the name alone.
8. Which MoFo would you risk your life for? The mini-mofo, Alex Last. Anybody old enough to register is on their own.
9. Which MoFo could you sentence to death? None, so far...
10. Which MoFo probably doesn't even like movies? Yoda. Wouldn't that be ironic?!
11. Which MoFo have you ever dreamed about? haaaa... No comment.
12. Which MoFo would be best as the opposite sex? I think OG- would make a pretty girl.
13. Which MoFo could be the Anti-Christ? Sleezy. Think about it: he's pleasant, cool, smart, sensible. Any successful anti-christ would need those qualities. I'm keeping my eye on that guy.
14. Which MoFo is most likely to buy the planet? Sunfrog. And God won't want to sell it to him and Sunfrog will actually talk God into it.
15. Which MoFo could survive the best in space? Tea Barking. If anyone could survive being in space in the first place, the next challenge would be dealing with the boredom. Tea's bio mentions both being a hobbit and a vet down on his luck. He has a lot to reflect on!
16. Which MoFo is probably not who they say they are? I suspect that Susan is secretly the CEO of Universal Studios. That's why we always see her wearing the hat and glasses disquise.
17. Which MoFos would you have wanted as a mommy and daddy? ha!
18. Which MoFo would you pay $1,000 to see? I prefer the option where I see you all for free.
19. Which MoFo would have the funniest comic strip? Monkeypunch.
20. Which MoFo shouldn't have ever been a MoFo? I find it ironic that someone as sweet as Byrdygirl answers to "mofo".

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
13. Which MoFo could be the Anti-Christ? Sleezy. Think about it: he's pleasant, cool, smart, sensible. Any successful anti-christ would need those qualities. I'm keeping my eye on that guy.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
1. Which MoFo would you want to marry? John McClane, in 20 years.
Oh, that's so nice. Lol.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

What the heck is up with the long signatures man? It takes awhile to get past them and I often miss what the person wrote. Or is this the point of the long signatures? lol

16. Which MoFo is probably not who they say they are? I suspect that Susan is secretly the CEO of Universal Studios. That's why we always see her wearing the hat and glasses disquise.

i wish, i wish!!!

Which MoFo would you most want fighting alongside you?...................................... Caity

...defending you verbally?.......................................... LordyLord

...to see a movie with?.............................................. Sammy

...to see a concert with?............................................ Piddy

...to have as a co-worker?......................................... Annie

...to have as a business partner, if you ran a business?.... Yoda

...to read a book aloud to you?................................... Tatty I am a sucker for an Irish accent.