Secret Favorite Movies...

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Festivus?
Yeah, but Elaine is the one who tries to prove it. It becomes an inside joke between her and Jerry. She throws a 20 dollar bill of his out the window...and later, George comes in all excited about finding a 20.

all those disney animated films, i never tell anyone but they're some of my favorite movies.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

not to ignore your "on thread" post mercurdius, but i had to get in this; happy happy joy joy! seinfeld lovin' comrades!!
must add the episode where Jerry dates Janeane Garofalo and they are too much alike. also when he dates Tracy Nelson and everyone say's they look alike and i can't remember if he dreams it or if it happens but she comes out with short hair and it's totally jerry's hair.
and sades, elaine's "get out" pushing is always a riot.

okay.....back to the thread....mercurdius likes all the disney animated films......PASS IT ON - tell everyone!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by sadesdrk
Festivus?
Yeah, but Elaine is the one who tries to prove it. It becomes an inside joke between her and Jerry. She throws a 20 dollar bill of his out the window...and later, George comes in all excited about finding a 20.
But then, Jerry finds a 20 in his jacket pocket.

How bout the Kenny Rogers Roaster's episode. Where Kramer tries to boycott the place and it fails, he goes in for chicken and loves the place.

This is too much, starting a thread in the Miscellaneous Chat...come join me there!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Jerry Maguire

Originally posted by PrototypeStan
Jerry Maguire
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but why would you be ashamed of that? It was a good movie...it made over $150 million domestically, if my memory serves me correctly, and it was critically praised for the most part.

Maybe they missed the whole point of this thread and thought it was movies that are your favorite. I don't know, but in any case, welcome aboard PrototypeStan!

Cool as Ice

I actually liked
Chevy Chase's Vegas Vacation.

there I said it.

Well, I wont' lie, I kinda liked it too. Franchise pretty much died with that movie though. I would say that Vacation and Christmas Vacation are the best out of the four.

I have a guilty pleasure that I think even Holden would approve of: the 1992 Disney musical Newsies . It's corney, the music is awful, the dancing is awful, the acting is awful, the script is awful, it was a great big flop, and I absolutely love it. It makes me happy for some strange, indescribable reason. I actually saved up so that I could buy it on DVD when it comes out on Jan 15th.

Newsies?!? Now somebody is playing the game!

I'd have been even more impressed/horrified if you had said Swing Kids (1993). How in the Hell does THAT movie get made?!?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally posted by Holden Pike
Indeed. I'm actually blushing right now, wondering what in the world made me to tell you that. Oh well.

I saw a little spot on TV about this last night but has anyone caught a Trailer or Spot for Snowdogs??? Tell me this isn't one of the stupidest ideas out there.

Yep, I've seen at least two trailers in the theaters for "Snow Dogs." And here I thought I'd already heard the dumbest movie title imaginable in "Spy Kids." Yes, the movie looks like complete crap. Naturally, it'll probably have a moment or two, but it seems like more of a kids movie. And not just any kind of kids movie: the kind that is REALLY only enjoyable for kids, in most cases.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike

I'd have been even more impressed/horrified if you had said Swing Kids (1993). How in the Hell does THAT movie get made?!?
I absolutely love Swing Kids. I haven't seen it since I was a teenager, but I had a mad crush on Christian Bale, and still sort-of do...