What is/are your movie OCD(s)?

Tools    

Did you see Max Dugan Returns and/or Wargames at the theater? Christine? Psycho II?
i've seen all except Christine ... speaking about EU cinema .. and I love Psycho II and Psycho III as well .. not sure why so underrated

Did you see Max Dugan Returns and/or Wargames at the theater? Christine? Psycho II?
i've seen all except Christine ... speaking about EU cinema .. and I love Psycho II and Psycho III as well .. not sure why so underrated

I prefer both sequels over the original. Carter Burwell's score for III was hypnotic

I prefer both sequels over the original. Carter Burwell's score for III was hypnotic
i dont remember the score of # 3 but i must say i saw it probably 10 times at the time and was enjoying that. now you made me to revisit. I gotta check it out all

i like going to the pictures on a tuesday, i try and sit in the middle of the 3rd-row-from-back, and frown if someone else comes in so they won't sit near me.

I do not go to a movie theater. Ever. I cannot abide someone nattering nearby & those people always seem to sit behind me. I watch my movies at home with my rewind button & pause button close by.