Favorite Movie NOT in your collection

Tools    

Not Enough Time
I've been thinking recently I want to rebuy Memoirs of Geisha (which by the way I have not seen mentioned once and it is such a great movie). A few years ago a bunch of great movies were stolen from my apartment, of course they were the ones I paid full price for so I never rebought them. Also, Big Trouble in Little Chinatown.

There are tons of movies I would love to buy, I don't have a lot of "favorites" or a top whatever list. Magnolia, Spirited Away, and Brazil would all be on there. I am procrastinating compiling a list of movies I want to own and buy one or two a week. There are just so many. Also Bridesmaids and Horrible Bosses.

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Kuffs a fav from the 90's used to have on vhs , but want on dvd, but can only find on region1 , been giving serious thought to getting a multi-region player as some series are a lot cheaper and more unrated films on region 1 but still thinking.

^ They are very cheap now, multi region dvd players. Or, if you haven't, check if the DVD player you have now can be hacked with a code to play any disc.

^ They are very cheap now, multi region dvd players. Or, if you haven't, check if the DVD player you have now can be hacked with a code to play any disc.
I use a ps3, don't think they can be hacked, been looking at a multi-region blu-ray but still trying to decide.

I use a ps3, don't think they can be hacked, been looking at a multi-region blu-ray but still trying to decide.
Love your Icon. DW is awesome

I just watched a underground movie which won an award at a Film Festival, it was called

The Story Of Luke (2012)

Dude, I'm a male who's about to be 23 this year, and I've got Finding Nemo, as well as a few other family films. There's no shame in it.
As for my answer, I'd have to say Terrorvision, and my reason is simply that I can't find it.

Not Enough Time
I realized today that I NEED "O, Brother Where Art Thou?". You ever miss a movie? Like, you've seen it once or twice, and you wish it was here with you for you to watch? So it can comfort you and bring you to that wonderful place you were when you watched it before?

On a similar note, I also realized today I am really pathetic and I have more of a relationship with inanimate films than any living human. Awesome.

Planet of the Apes, honestly. And as someone mentioned, Memoirs of Geisha << That is definitely a good film.

Planet of the Apes, honestly. And as someone mentioned, Memoirs of Geisha << That is definitely a good film.
I love Planet of the Apes!
Have you also seen the recent prequel?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You should rather ask for a favourite movie IN my collection.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Intolerance: Love's Struggle Throughout the Ages (1916) is my 30th favourite film of all time and I don't own it in any format. I don't think I have seen it for sale in any store I have been in so I never bought it.

I don't own these films in physical format:

Metropolis
Come and See
Persona
Seven Samurai
I am Cuba
12 Angry Men
A Moment of Innocence
Raging Bull
Woman of the Dunes
In the Mood for Love
Umberto D