Shaun of the Dead Hits US Theaters

Tools    

Yea, that movie looks really funny

Why is it that I cant find the "Dead" movies? Where did you get your info Jrs?

America gets a brilliant British horror/comedy as UK gets an American horror.....Bubba Ho-Tep, set for a UK release 8th October huzzah, cant believe how long we're waiting for it but the fact USA doesnt get Shaun of the Dead makes it a bit better

Originally Posted by mack
Why is it that I cant find the "Dead" movies? Where did you get your info Jrs?
Here

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
America gets a brilliant British horror/comedy as UK gets an American horror.....Bubba Ho-Tep, set for a UK release 8th October huzzah, cant believe how long we're waiting for it but the fact USA doesnt get Shaun of the Dead makes it a bit better
The U.S. did get Bubba-Ho-Tep quite some time ago. Shaun of the Dead will be arriving as a limited release on September 17th.

Jrs, youmust pay for IMDb, huh? I couldnt get through, but thanks for the link 9and the thought )!

Originally Posted by jrs
The U.S. did get Bubba-Ho-Tep quite some time ago. Shaun of the Dead will be arriving as a limited release on September 17th.
I meant UK gets Bubba Ho-Tep, USA gets Shaun of the Dead, you dig?

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
UK gets an American horror.....Bubba Ho-Tep, set for a UK release 8th October huzzah
Bubba Ho-Tep is pretty funny as well. These two would probably make a great double feature.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Bubba Ho-Tep rules. Not a comedy, not a horror, but a character study of an aging Elvis with a cancer on his pecker. Go figure.

Living in the UK, I saw Shaun of the Dead in April and am quite supprised how long you guys had to wait.
Then again, look how long we've been waiting for Hellboy.

I saw SOTD waaaaaaaaaaayy before than it was even heard of, or released anywhere and it was then, and still is now one hell of a funny movie. I can't wait till it is released here in the U.S.

Seeing it theatrical instead of on my television would be a total different experience.

i just saw the trailer on movies.com and it looks pretty funny.

Shaun of The Dead is hilarious! One of my fave films of the year.