Toy Story 3

Tools    

Anyone check out the newest clip from the movie? It introduces the newest character, Mr. Pricklepants (love the name!), voiced by none other than Mr. Bond himself (well one of them) Timothy Dalton. All I can say is, he's a cutie!

Toy Story 3 Trailer #2

Courtesy of MySpace, a second trailer for Toy Story 3 is here and it reveals what looks to be another sure hit for Pixar.

In an era where most sequels are pure crap (Transformers 2), Pixar has managed to keep Toy Story relevant and even exciting through the most basic, yet overlooked, method possible: quality storytelling.

In this latest installment, young boy Andy is now an awkward teenager ready to head off for college. Like any college-bound kid, Andy beings to sift through his possessions for what he will bring with him to school, and through a cleaning mishap, his old toys end up donated to a child daycare center. All of our favorites – Woody (Tom Hanks), Buzz (Tim Allen), Mr. Potato Head (Don Rickles), Rex (Wallace Shawn) – are tossed into a new world, with new toy companions and hordes of unruly toddlers to face everyday. However, some bonds in life aren’t easily broken, and when Andy comes looking for his lost toys, his toys in turn go looking for him.

You can watch the trailer below:

Toy Story 3 hits theaters on June 18, 2010. New additions to the cast include Michael Keaton as the Ken doll and Timothy Dalton as “Mr. Pricklepants.”

Source: Screenrant, MySpace and Hulu

Love the new trailer - thanks for posting! As much as I love Buzz, Rex & Woody, I'm pretty excited to see the new characters - think that Mr. Pricklepants looks ADORABLE. You can probably catch a lot of the new ones in the trailer, but they're also revealing the names of all of them one by one every few days. So far: Peas-in-a-Pod, Ken, Lots-o-Huggin' Bear, Buttercup....

I am looking forward to it!!

New character was revealed yesterday - Trixie, seen in the trailer chatting with a Velociraptor, lol. Perhaps Rex will steal her away...?

So Excited! I have seen the first and second like a million times!
Likewise!

Awwwwww super cute poster, esp like Jessie's boot with Andy's name on.

Love the first two, and have stupidly high expectations for this one.

Love that first poster - it looks like they're in a toy box looking out! Super cute.

The second one looks like they've escaped it and....see those kids in the nursey, lol. "Breakout comedy of the summer," huh....betting it'll be that and then some!

Toy Story 3 Cliffhanger Screenings Coming to Colleges

Disney•Pixar is inviting college students nationwide to a screening of the "Special Cliffhanger Edition" of Toy Story 3. On Disney•Pixar's Facebook page, you can select your school then click "I'm In!" for the chance to see the first 65 minutes of the gang's newest adventure. The studio says you must bring your valid college ID for admission, that seating is first come, first serve, and no recording devices are permitted.

You can check out the page here which can be refreshed to see all three teaser videos!

Opening in 3D, 2D and IMAX 3D theaters on June 18, the Lee Unkrich-directed sequel features the voices of Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Don Rickles, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger, Estelle Harris, John Morris, Laurie Metcalf, R. Lee Ermey, Jodi Benson, Ned Beatty, Michael Keaton, Timothy Dalton, Jeff Garlin, Bonnie Hunt, Whoopi Goldberg, Kristen Schaal and Blake Clark.

Source: ComingSoon.net

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

This reminds me of a golem from Discworld

I used to have one of these when I was a kid!!!

So many new characters, all look pretty sweet - should be cool to see what their role is in the movie. My fave is still the hedgehog, Mr. Pricklepants - sooo adorable!

After seeing the clips I'm very interested in seeing this. I can still remember seeing the original in theaters.

...uh the post is up there...