Favorite Film Podcasts?

Tools    

There is a thread for Podcasts but that was more of a misc one and I wanted to create one specifically for film podcasts. I listen to a few on a semi regular basis including:

Cinema Swirl
How did this get Made?
Mark Kermode
Film Sack

And the now defunct but never the less wonderful "yeah, it's that bad".

Each podcast has it's on merits and eccentricities that I love it for, "Cinema Swirl" does not focus on new films but instead asks people to vote on a film which they would like to hear reviewed. "Mark Kermode" focusses on newer releases and "Yeah, it's the bad" was about looking at films that were panned and deciding if they were really as terrible as people made them out to be.

Do you listen to any film podcasts? What do you listen to and why do you listen to them?

Lord High Filmquisitor
While not stricly speaking Podcasts, I watch both of MovieBob's shows on The Escapist: Escape to the Movies (in which he reviews recent releases) and The Big Picture (where he talks about pretty much whatever the Hell he wants, usually movies, tv shows and video games).

I will post the ones I listen to again, because I love to champion them. I know that's how they get their followings. Kind of in order, kind of not. If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask. Between my casts and MoFo, I have enough recos to last me the rest of my life.

Film Junk
Battleship Pretension
Brad & Laremy
Filmspotting
Slash Film
More Than One Lesson

Those are my weekly regulars. I have some I go to when I am out, but those keep me occupied most of my driving throughout the week.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Battleship Pretension
This may very well be the greatest name of anything ever.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Great cast to. Check it out.
I think that I'll have to, even if only for the name. Is there a link to it somewhere?

Thanks Yoda. All the ones I listen to can be found on Itunes or the website of the same name. The only exception is Brad & Larrmy which you can find at Rope Of Silicon.com

I drive all day so I have about 40-50 hours a week to listen to podcasts so I listen to quite a few.

How Did This Get Made?
Doug Loves Movies
Battleship Pretension
The Flop House (if you ever decide to pick up one podcast, say for commuting or something, listen to this one. Hilarious)
Rotten Tomatoes (I'm picky with this one and only listen when they have interviews with people I'm interested in hearing)
Slash Film (I only listen if I've seen the film they review)
NPR Pop Culture Happy Hour (not strictly film, but they talk about movies sometimes)

Non-film podcasts include Race Wars, Cracked, NPR TED Radio Hour, Risk!, We Have Concerns, NPRs On the Media, and sometimes The Joe Rogan Experience

I listen to the Autercast, Radiodrome, and I listen to Art House Legends and Directors Club occasionally. I also listen to Hollywood Babble On with Ralph Garman and Kevin Smith, but that is less movies and more Hollywood gossip and geek talk.

I listen to the Autercast, Radiodrome, and I listen to Art House Legends and Directors Club occasionally. I also listen to Hollywood Babble On with Ralph Garman and Kevin Smith, but that is less movies and more Hollywood gossip and geek talk.
Directors Club isn't bad. I enjoy Autercast if they are doing someone I love.

Directors Club isn't bad. I enjoy Autercast if they are doing someone I love.
I only listen to the podcasts for people I like. They are doing Terry Gilliam now, so I can't wait for when they do Brazil and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I only listen to the podcasts for people I like. They are doing Terry Gilliam now, so I can't wait for when they do Brazil and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Haven't listened in a while, I may check the Gilliam episodes out. I checked out during the 007 stuff. They started Hitchcock which I was loving, but I don't think they went back to him yet.

Haven't listened in a while, I may check the Gilliam episodes out. I checked out during the 007 stuff. They started Hitchcock which I was loving, but I don't think they went back to him yet.
I am still waiting for them to do Scorsese. But the Kubrick stuff was great.

I am still waiting for them to do Scorsese. But the Kubrick stuff was great.
They did PTA and Tarantino, so I know you will be going back and catching up on those.

Anybody have any good recommendations for some movie review casts. Currently I listen to Film Junk, Battleship Pretension, Slash Film, and Filmspotting. Looking for a couple new ones to add to the rotation.