Is it important to be a White male in order to be considered attractive in the USA?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
People are attracted to who they are attracted to. There's no predicting it. You sound like you're doing okay for yourself in the women department, so don't worry about how whitey's doing.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

true but I do want to be considered a good looking guy and get the credit for it when I put so much into making myself the best I can.

and honestly, I find it unfair that some pasty dude who doesn't even care for his appearance gets a lot of credit for his looks....

Narcissist huh

no, when you spend all those years in the gym and wearing the nice clothes it does hurt to know you are not considered good looking because of skin color alone

I have realized and woken up to that fact and I want to get more discussion in on it to see what is really going on because honestly. I feel like just eating cheetos all day now and not bother lifting weights and do all that.

I feel like just eating cheetos all day now and not bother lifting weights and do all that.
Then you'll turn into a fat pig and nobody will want you.

do people in the US truly believe that all races have attractive men?
Why do you have so many questions?

do people in the US truly believe that all races have attractive men?
Some Americans believe that, yes. Some don't. There is no one collective opinion on the matter.

Why do you have so many questions?
I am young
not that well traveled
been in the south for most of my life
depressed
and want to know if things are better outside of the south

I am young
not that well traveled
been in the south for most of my life
depressed
and want to know if things are better outside of the south
And you're black?

The south of what? Are you in the US?
ya USA

living in Atlanta right now but for a big city it is pretty segregated

lots of SEC grads and believe me, interracial relationships here, involving brown men with white women for example, will turn a lot of heads.

Ethnically I am East Indian but I have the olive skin which makes me get mistaken for Latino and Middle Eastern a lot. Posting a pic of myself soon.

Shoot. I was hoping you were black. I wanted to get your opinion about Paula Deen.

Shoot. I was hoping you were black. I wanted to get your opinion about Paula Deen.
I have got a lot of Black friends (high black population down south) and many say that it was overdone and she should not have been fired.

Are you picked on a lot for being East Indian and living down in the South? Do you ever get what they call "bullied?" Did you know that being bullied is actually a very lucrative career?