Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Watching this at the moment:

But I'm not sure if it will be over by the time I go to see:
Fire walk with me.

Days and Clouds 2007 (Italian: Giorni e nuvole)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

The count of Monte Cristo (The 2002 one as I can't find a download of older versions)

Filth

Meeting up with my fellow colleges from the site I'm a reviewer on, and we have decided to watch The Room! (Most likely with some drinking rules as well, a perfect movie for that haha)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Meeting up with my fellow colleges from the site I'm a reviewer on, and we have decided to watch The Room! (Most likely with some drinking rules as well, a perfect movie for that haha)
Some ideas for ya:
-drink every time the acting is bad
-drink every time Wiseau pronounces a word improperly
-drink every time Wiseau says 'OH HAI'
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Lord High Filmquisitor

It looks Like I'll be busting out Dawn of the Dead tonight. If I start it early enough, I might just have to bust out the remake as well (another good movie, even if it's considerably less so than its progenitor).

99% of the time, I watch movies I get from the library. Here are the ones I have checked out currently. I probably won't be able to watch a movie tonight though. If I do end up watching one, it would probably be Persona, Fargo or Shotgun Stories. (These are in no order and I have not seen any of these movies yet)

Before Sunrise
School of Rock
Ponyo
Animal House
Magnum Force
The Enforcer
Mud
The Secret World of Arrietty
Shotgun Stories
They Shall Have Music
Persona
Fargo