Keeping Track of Watchlists

Tools    

QUESTION: Quite a number of movies in my watchlist are still in theaters. Does every movie eventually become a streaming movie? I sure do hope so.
In a literal sense, probably not, but pretty much. Assuming "streaming" means "is available to watch online" and not "is available on a subscription streaming service" (particularly one someone already happens to have). Sometimes they just have to be purchased individually, but basically nobody completely forgoes that revenue stream.

In a literal sense, probably not, but pretty much. Assuming "streaming" means "is available to watch online" and not "is available on a subscription streaming service" (particularly one someone already happens to have). Sometimes they just have to be purchased individually, but basically nobody completely forgoes that revenue stream.
Ok, thanks. Because there are loads of movies that I hope go to streaming eventually.

I used to write everything down until I discovered Letterboxd and the IMDB check in feature. Never looked back.

Letterboxd for the win!

Just looking at that gives me the heebie-jeebies. I won't allow my watchlist to exceed one letterboxd page or else I'd be paralyzed with indecision. One of my tricks is to just add one film per director. So maybe I want to see 20 films by so-and-so, but he/she only takes up one slot on the list. Otherwise the utter futility of it all would incapacitate me.

But you do you, of course! 😋

Just looking at that gives me the heebie-jeebies. I won't allow my watchlist to exceed one letterboxd page or else I'd be paralyzed with indecision. One of my tricks is to just add one film per director. So maybe I want to see 20 films by so-and-so, but he/she only takes up one slot on the list. Otherwise the utter futility of it all would incapacitate me.

But you do you, of course! 😋
Yeah, at one point I was adding every film that anybody brought up on the show, but it was too much. I now mostly use it to add obscure films I find out about that I probably wouldn't remember any other way.