Turtles 1 or Turtles 2

Tools    

Turtles 1 wins because it has a plot that pretends to make sense.

Turtles 2 wins it is funnier.

Turtles 1 loses because it is more boring.

Turtles 2 loses because Ninja Rap.

My choice is clear. I would choose Turtles 1 every day ( and in fact, did! I only own the first one). But there is plenty to enjoy in the second of these not-so-great movies.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
What about Turtles 3???

But seriously. The original, for so many reasons.

No Casey Jones in sequel?
Different April?
No Corey Feldman?
None of them use their weapons?
Vanilla Ice?
Argh......the sequel has many problems.

Suspect's Reviews

It never happened
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I have to go with the second one

Original movie, all the way.

The second one, as TUC said, has no weapons, toned down for youngsters, bad actress playing April, no Casey Jones...

... then there's the boingy sounds during fight scenes, stop animation Super Shredder, two dumb mutant villains, a rapping scene while they're 'brawling' in a nightclub surrounded by badly acting extras and... Michelangelo using a string of sausages to 'whip' a Foot Soldier .
The only redeeming feature is Ernie Reyes Jr as Keno, though he gets a bit wearing after he does his 'confused eyebrows routine' too many times.

The original had awesome choreography, top drawer acting from all parties including the mime actors and voiceovers, some haunting scenes too and an actual properly written script.
The screenplay is top notch as well. Mixed with the overall soundtrack and the fact that it's more graphic with some of the action scenes, the movie kicks shell Dudes! (sorry )

The original TMNT is underrated, imho.

The second isn't in the same league. The third movie? I'm not even going there.

Well put!

The second one is really really funny though.

Mama? MAMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
First one all the way. It follows the plot of the original comics (mostly, but with the dudespeak to please the fans of the cartoon. They SO didn't talk that way originally), has good acting, great fight choreography, and the very first film appearance of Sam Rockwell, one of my favorite actors. All the second one had was lame jokes and Vanilla Ice.

Let me say that again. Vanilla Ice. "Go ninja, go ninja, go." Really.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

1 is the best, i love that movie

Movie Forums Extra
OMG!!!!

ONE FO SHIZZLE!!!! xxxxx

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Maybe if you spend time going through the thread instead of waiting to hit 10 posts to spam, you might understand.
They understand now GP.

The first is by far superior in lots of ways. 2 was toned down and made fun (same as the Arnold Conan films)! 3 was watered down even more, rubbish plot, but had some good moments of action.