Christmas favorites

Tools    

It's A Wonderful Life
Miracle On 34th Street (Maureen O'Hara/Natalie Wood)
A Christmas Story
A Christmas Carol(Alastair Sim)
Emmitt Otter's Jug Band Christmas(Jim Henson)
A Charlie Brown Christmas
How The Grinch Stole Christmas

i cant believe that no one has mentioned ELF...great christmas movie...i went in expecting a stupid kids movie and left full with christmas joy

i cant believe that no one has mentioned ELF...great christmas movie...i went in expecting a stupid kids movie and left full with christmas joy
agreed, Elf was funny and touching.

also never go an x-mas without watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (animated) and "A Christmas Story"

I just love christmas movies

A Christmas Story, but I really like to watch it after Thanksgiving dinner. Sets the Christimas cheer in motion. I watched The Nativity Story this year and really liked it.

Lost in never never land
I generally don't like Chrismas movies.

I'm not that big a fan of It's a Wonderful Life or White Christmas, but I did find a few that I enjoy, mainly How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated), A Muppet's Christmas Carol, and Santa's Slay.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Bad Santa
The Nativity Story
How the Grinch stole Christmas
A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Story
A Miracle on 34th Street
A Charlie Brown Christmas
White Christmas

And my hands down favorite, It's A Wonderful Life, and a wonderful, wonderful film.

Ha, my auntie actually cried at this film when they all started to sing at the end.

Im not overly into Christmas movies, though i do enjoy Nightmare Before Christmas, but thats not limited to just Christmas time as i watch it any time of year.

I can't wait to watch Frosty The Snow Man, Rudolph and all the other stop motion animated classics from when I was a kid.

Now watching them with my daughter. I bet she loves them.

Home Alone
Fred Claus

I was just thinking about this one
and also

I was thinking also what movies does everyone else watch around this time of the year. For me its an awesome time for movies. love it all.

A Christmas Story, obviously, is the most proper choice anyone can give!

You guys heard of the sequel? XD ummmmmm, yeah no, not even gonna bother to see it, it looks stupid....

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Die Hard. Lethal Weapon. The Long Kiss Goodnight. Christmas Vacation.

Edward Scissorhands & Nightmare Before Christmas.

Fanny and Alexander, Eyes Wide Shut, A Christmas Story.

A Christmas Carol (1951) starring Alastair Sim.

Recently, I saw The Polar Express. It's a good animated movie starring Tom Hanks. Gotta have hot chocolate when watching that one - Just one rule: never let it cool.